Part 131

Marcel's p.o.v:

I sat there, watching Aiden. Watching how he only interacted with Edward. Y/n was sitting with Riley. "Hey, Aiden?" I asked. He looked at me. "Can I hold Edward?" "Uh, not right now-" "let him hold him." Y/n said cutting Aiden off. "But, I'm holding him." Aiden said back. "You've been holding him for two hours. Give him to Marcel." Y/n said and held Riley's hand with her finger. "Fine." Aiden mumbled and I took Edward off his arms. "Hey, little guy." I said sitting on the chair. "Be careful with him!" Aiden warned. "I know how to hold a baby, Aiden." I said rolling my eyes. "Want to hold Riley?" Y/n asked. "Uh, I have to go to the bathroom right now." Aiden said. "Where is it?" "Second door on your right. The one upstairs is the first on your left." Y/n replied. "Cheers, love." Once he was upstairs, I looked at Y/n. "He just completely ignored Riley." I said. "I know. Just leave it. He'll warm up to her." Y/n said. "When? That's his daughter, Y/n!" "I know, Marcel-" "do you?! As soon as I asked to hold Edward he got all protective! But, when you asked him if he wanted to hold Riley... He suddenly needed the toilet." I said and Aiden walked in. "What's going on? If you have something to tell me, just tell me." Aiden explained. "We were talking about you, not to you." I said back. "Well talk to me now." Aiden said sitting down. "Can you hold Riley, please?" I asked. Aiden looked at Riley then back at me. "Later... Do you have any juice?" He asked standing up. I nodded and he headed to the fridge. "You need to say something about this. He can't go around neglecting your child. Who happens to be his child also." I said as a tear went down Y/n's face.