Part 102

Harry's p.o.v:

Marcel and Y/n came back through to the living room with a girl behind them. "Who's this?" I asked. Gemma looked behind her and raised her eyebrow at the girl. "This is Alice. She was Edward's girlfriend." Y/n replied. "Was? I'm still his girlfriend and I want to know why he's not returning my calls." We all looked at each other. "Uh, Alice is it?" I asked as she nodded. "Edward is not here." Harry said. "Well I can see that. Where is he then?" She asked folding her arms. "He's not with us." Y/n replied. Alice groaned, "I know he's not here with you! Where is he then?!" Alice asked again. "Look, sweetheart! I suggest you don't go crazy with me because I have very bad hormones and I'm not afraid to hit a Bitch! Now, Edward is no longer with us! He got in a car crash with my other brother Marcel and he's gone. They couldn't save him! Does that answer your question, miss bossy?!" Y/n asked and i pulled her into a side hug. "Calm down." I whispered into her ear. "So he's..... Dead?" Alice asked. "Yes." I replied. "When is the funereal?" She asked and we looked at each other. "I may as well just talk to a brick wall." Alice said rolling her eyes. Y/n nearly went for her but I pulled her back. "We've already had the funeral." Gemma said. Alice raised an eyebrow. "And why wasn't I invited?" Alice said and I swear I wanted to hit her more than Y/n. "We didn't know about you." Marcel replied. "Well Edward has talked about me." She explained. We shook our heads. "We've never heard of you. Now, if you would be so kind and get out of our house." Y/n said and Alice rolled her eyes. "Ok, we know you don't like me, prego, don't need to rub it in." She said and headed to the door. When she left, Y/n sighed. "She was so lucky I'm pregnant because I wouldn't launched at the bitch."