Part 81

Gemma's p.o.v:

It's been a few weeks since Edward's funeral. And Y/n... Well Y/n's not the same. She looks sick. "Y/n?" I asked walking into her room. "What?" She whispered. "You've been acting different lately. Are you still missing Edward?" I asked. "Yeah.... But there's something else." She mumbled. I sat on her bed. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Gemma, I've messed up big time. And I mean BIG time." Y/n said. "Y/n you're scaring me now." I said. "You can't tell anyone. Not just yet, I'll tell them before it's too late." She said. "Seriously, Y/n what's wrong? Tell me!" I said. She looked at me with tears in her eyes and on her cheeks. "Two days after Edward's funeral, I went out with a boy I've been talking to for a few weeks and-" "are you pregnant?" I asked. She didn't answer me. "Y/N?!" I yelled. "ARE YOU PREGNANT?!" I asked. She nodded and my heart dropped to my stomach. "You're only 16?!" I said shocked. "Don't you think I know that?! Don't you think I've realised my mistake?!" Y/n asked me. "Well you can't keep it-" "why not?! It's my baby!" She said shocked. "Again, only 16!" I argued. "Which is the legal age!" "Still too young! Oh my god-" "what's with the yelling?" Marcel asked coming in with Harry. "Y/n-" "nothing!" Y/n said cutting me off. "Are you-" "she's pregnant." I said. They both went wide eyed. "I'm sorry it sounded like you said that she was pregnant." Marcel said with a worried look on his face and in his voice. "I- I am." Y/n said. "HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID?!" Harry yelled. "I'm sorry." "That's not all." I said and looked at Y/n. "What? Is she getting married?!" Marcel asked. Y/n shook her head. "She's keeping it." I said and shook my head. "Who's keeping what?" Mum asked coming in and looking at us confused.