Part 61

Gemma's p.o.v:

When I heard that Marcel and Edwards car crashed, I couldn't breathe. I thought this was all a dream. I hope they're alright. "Come on! Hurry up!" Harry yelled and rushed into the car. "The ambulance should be there by now!" Mum said as we drove off. "They will be ok? Won't they?" Y/n asked. "Of course they will be. We know that Marcel is ok!" I said. "What about Eddy?" Y/n then asked but we all stayed silent. When we got to the car, we rushed out. "Oh my god." Mum mumbled and ran towards the car. "Mum!" Harry said and pulled her back. "My baby boys!" She said. "Harry, let me see them." She whispered. "Wait until it's safe." He said. I looked at Y/n and I saw a tear go down her face. "Y/n." I whispered. "Eddy will be ok, won't he?" She asked. "Honestly, I don't know. But, he's a Styles. Plus it's Edward. He's strong." I said and pulled her into a side hug. They finally got Edward out and he was still unconscious when we got to the hospital. "Can I see him first?" Marcel asked. Mum nodded. He slowly walked in and I kept the door open a little bit to see and hear everything. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything, the fight, everything. I can't loose you, Eddy. I'm sorry." He whispered. He done it. He apologised.