Part 189

Gemma's p.o.v:

"She joined in? What-" "yes, she joined in! While she was doing it, Edward was standing back smiling. He was proud of her! He was proud of what he was going to me! Proud of her nearly knocking me out!" Marcel explained standing up. "Marcel I'm sure that's not true." Harry said. Marcel scoffed. "What would you know!? You're never here!" "I'm on break for a year!" Harry argued. "Yeah, and as soon as we get back home you have to shoot that stupid film! This holiday was basically a waste of time!" Mum then slammed her hands on the table. "THEN WHY DID YOU COME?!" She yelled at Marcel. Who went wide eyed. "If this holiday was a waste of time for you, why did you come! Everything has to go your way doesn't it?! You're never happy! We all know that Edward hurt you and-" "it wasn't just him though mum! It was that Bitch as well!" "WELL CAN YOU BLAME HER?!" Mum yelled making the whole place look at her..... Again. "Wha-" "look at you.... You're basically a disappointment! you can't stick up for yourself, you get bullied by everyone that it's actually came to the point when it was your brother.... That's pretty sad. You need to step your game a little and be a MAN!" Mum spat and sat back down. "You-you think I'm a disappointment?" Marcel asked as tears gathered in his eyes. Mum shrugged. "I HATE YOU!" He yelled an ran off. "MARCEL!" Harry yelled going after him. "What the hell was that about?!" I spat.