Part 134

Y/n's p.o.v:

Aiden stared at Harry. "Are you going to stand there and look confused or are you actually going to be a father to your daughter?!" Harry asked. Aiden sighed and walked into the living room. "Where's Riley?" He asked. Gemma pointed to the Moses basket. I walked towards the living room and I saw Aiden pick up Riley. "See, you can't just favour one twin." I said. "I don't favour, Edward. I'm just getting used to him." Aiden replied. "Whether or not, you can't ignore Riley. She needs her dad." I said. "Look, Y/n I'm holding her. Isn't that enough?" Aiden asked. "For the first time since she got back from the hospital." Harry dad. "Well I wasn't there when they were born." Aiden said glaring at me. I looked down. "Don't even go there." Harry warned. "She regretted making you leave. She wants you to know the twins." He added. "Whatever. Well I've hold her. Where's Edward?" Aiden said putting Riley in her Moses basket. "Marcel took him to the shop." Gemma replied. Aiden raised an eyebrow. "Without asking me?!" He asked. "Why does he need to ask you?" Harry asked. "Uh, he has my son? I thin-" "He asked Y/n. I think he doesn't need your permission as well." Gemma said. "Whatever. I'll be in our room." Aiden said to me. I nodded. "You need to do something about this. He can't just focus his whole attention on Edward." Harry said and I sighed. "I know. I'll talk to him. Don't worry."