Part 167

Harry's p.o.v:

"Why do you have to ruin everything?!" I asked walking over to Marcel and Gemma. "Leave it, Harry." Gemma mumbled. "No, my sister is probably up there crying her eyes out over him!" I spat looking at Marcel. "She's not crying. She's packing." Marcel said. "What?!" I asked. "Your mum is leaving. Y/n's leaving as well. She's taking the twins." Robin said. "WHY DO YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!" I yelled at Marcel. People looking at us again. "WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT?!" I yelled at them and they all looked away. "Harry just stop shouting." Gemma said. "No, I want to know why he's such a dickhead!" I said pointing at Marcel. He scoffed. "Why don't you just go home, Harry?" Marcel asked. "Why don't you just grow up and be a man?!" "A man?!" "Yeah, our sister needs us. We all need to be there for each other and you telling her that she should just look after kids on her own?! Do you know how hard that would be for a sixteen year old!?" Marcel shook his head. "I'm not arguing with you. Do you know what? Go and get our sister." "How about you go upstairs and apologise to her?!" I asked. "Why don't you both go upstairs and see her!?" Robin said getting impatient. "No way am I going near her." Marcel said and folded his arms.