Part 35

Gemma's p.o.v:

This family is literally doing my head in. I just want to leave. Maybe I should take, Marcel's advise and go to my grans with Y/n. I sighed. I headed back downstairs and it was just Edward. "Hey." I said sitting next to him. "Hey...." "Look I know we're not really talking much now. But I think I should go to grans with Y/n." "Why?" "This family is falling apart." "Mum, just lost, Y/n, to this! She can't loose her oldest! You always think about your self and I'm sick of it! You're so selfish!" "I'm think of the family, Eddie!" "Yeah, whatever! Stop thinking about yourself, you bitch!" "DO YOU KNOW WHAT?! WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE?! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS WHOLE THING!!" "DON'T YOU DARE PIN THIS ON ME!!" "I'M NOT, I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!!" "WHATEVER GEMMA, YOU JUST LIKE THE SOUND OF YOUR OWN VOICE!!" I looked at him. "Do you know what? You're an asshole, don't talk to me! It's all your fault that Y/n, hates us!" "Well she shouldn't have stuck her nose in other people's business." "She was looking out for her brothers!" "Whatever. I'm done talking!" Edward said, bashing his shoulder against mine and walking upstairs. "Pathetic!" "You're pathetic." I rolled my eyes and just watched family guy for the rest of the night.