Part 77

Harry's p.o.v:

"What? What do you mean?" Mum asked as tears gathered in her eyes. "He wishes he was-" "don't you DARE finish that sentence. How could you say that about your brother?!" Mum asked. "It's what he said, mum!" I argued back. "NO HE DIDN'T!" She yelled. "He did! He told me when we went to the bathroom. At the bowling. He said he wished it was him-" I got cut off by my mum slapping me. "MUM!" Gemma said shocked. I held my cheek and looked at mum. She looked at me shocked but then she sighed. "You shouldn't lie about such things, Harry. It can make people upset." Was all she said and headed upstairs. "Harry..." Y/n whispered and looked at my cheek. She went to touch it when I flinched back. "I'm-I'm not going to hurt you, Harry." "Just leave me alone, yeah?" I asked then headed up to my room. I passed Marcel's room where I saw mum. "Harry..." She said and headed towards me. "Stay away from me!" I said and walked back. "Harry, I'm not going to hurt you." She whispered. Mum went to touch my cheek also and I flinched back. "Harry." She said shocked. "Leave me alone-I'm sorry. Just don't-" I didn't finish I just ran to my room and closed the door. I touched my cheek and hissed in pain. Always forgot mum wore big rings. "Harry please open the door." Mum begged. I didn't answer her. I stood up and leaned against the door. "Harry, I'm so so so sorry I hurt you. Please, just let me in." I sunk down the the floor still leaning against the door. "Harry, open the door!" Marcel said. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled. I heard mum sigh. "I'm sorry." She said again and headed downstairs. "Why didn't you let her in, Harry?" Marcel asked. "She hurt me. Mum hurt me."