Part 112

Marcel's p.o.v:

I ran downstairs. "Are you being serious?! Leaving her with two kids! She's 16!" I said. "Marcel." Harry said. "She needs you!" I said. "Marcel." Harry said again. "You're the father of her babies! You can't leave-" "Marcel!" "Not now, Harry! You are running away from an important responsibility!" "MARCEL!" Harry yelled. "WHAT?!" I yelled back. "Shut up! I just punched him because he was talking about Edward. He doesn't want his son to be called Edward." I raised an eyebrow. "What did he say?" I asked looking at Aiden. "He said he doesn't want to name his son Edward because our Edward is dead." Harry replied. "OH DID HE?!" I yelled. "Oh just sit down, Marcel. Just because Edward is gone doesn't mean you have to act like the hard man. To be honest, you're the brother that no one cares about. What do you even do? Harry's the pop star, Edward was basically feared. Then there's you, the pathetic little nobody!" Aiden spat. I looked down. "Do me and the rest of them a favour and just keep out of this, yeah? Go on-" "leave him alone!" Y/n said. "Whatever." Aiden said rolling his eyes. "Later haters." Then he left. Harry slammed the door. "Don't listen to him, Marcel." Y/n said. "Why didn't you say anything?" I asked Harry. "What?" He replied confused. "You stick up for Y/n, but not me? I'm your brother, Harry!" "I'm sure you could've handled it yourself!" Harry said back. "Did you not hear what he said to me?! How do you expect me to fight back to that?! You didn't say one word." I said in disbelief. "I don't need to fight all your battles, Marcel." Harry said. "Fair enough, but you still could've said something," I mumbled and headed back upstairs. "You had Y/n back you up!" Harry said. "Yeah, but she couldn't of hurt him could she?! You're meant to be my brother, Harry! You're meant to be there for me! I'm always there for you! Why can't you do the same for me?!"