Part 97

Harry's p.o.v;

As soon as she said that, I got her up and headed straight to the hospital calling everyone. "Help!" I said as we arrived. "What seems to be the problem?" A nurse asked coming up to us. "My sister is pregnant with twins and a car nearly hit her so I jumped and knocked her out the way and her belly started to hurt. Please help her because she's pregnant with twins! Pregnant with twins! Help her and her twins!" I said panicking. "So she's pregnant with twins?" The nurse asked and Y/n giggled then groaned in pain. "Help her and help her pregnant with twins!" I said and we headed to the room. "Y/N!" Aiden yelled as him and his mum and everyone else came running in. "Is the babies ok?! She's pregnant with twins!" Aiden said. "Yes, we've established that!" The nurse said giggling. "The doctor should be with you shortly." The nurse said and headed out. "Harry I'm scared." Y/n said and I sighed. "I'm sure everything will be fine. Don't worry." I said and she sighed. "Hello, I'm doctor- oh hi, Y/n! I've been told what's happened so I'll just go straight to the scan." He put the gel on her stomach and Y/n shivered. "Sorry, should've warned you." The doctor chuckled. "Well everything seems to be fine." "Both of the babies are fine?" I asked. "Seems to be perfect. This is their heart beats." We then heard the heart beats and I gasped. "See I told you that they'll be ok." I said and kissed Y/n's head. "So how did this happen?" Mum asked. "After I left, Harry came after me and a car headed towards me and it wasn't stopping so Harry jumped and knocked me out the way." Y/n said and everyone smiled apart from one person. "This was all your fault?" Aiden asked.