Part 119

Y/n's p.o.v:

"Marcel and Harry have fallen out again." I mentioned to mum. "Do you know what, Y/n? I don't actually care. Whatever they're doing. Is none of my business, I don't care now. They can fall out all they like. I'm not going to be their little helper anymore." Mum said and I sighed. "But, I don't want to be living here with the babies when all they're doing is fighting." I said. "THEN MOVE OUT THEN!" Mum snapped and I stepped back in shock. Mum sighed, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, love." She said and pulled me into a hug. "It's just the stress of everything. I didn't mean to yell." Mum said as she kissed my cheek. "It's fine-" "why are all of you ignoring me? I've apologised to Marcel but he just threw it back in my face. Now I've got all you ignoring me. Why?" Harry asked walking into the kitchen. We stayed silent. "Y/n?" He asked shaking my shoulder. "Come on, Y/n. Not you too. I need my little sister. Please." Harry begged but I ignored him. "Mum?" Harry then asked. "Mum, please." He begged once again. "Mum you're the one I need most. Mum!" Mum didn't do or say anything. She just went on her phone. "Don't ignore me." Harry began to sob. I felt so bad. "Why do I even try anymore, HUH?! I've apologised. What more can I do?!" Harry asked as tears came down his face. "If none of you are going to talk to me, then I won't talk to you." He sobbed and headed towards the front door. "Har-" he cut me off by slamming the door.