Part 132

Gemma's p.o.v:

I walked into the living room and saw that Y/n was crying, "what did you say to her?!" I asked Marcel. "Shh." Marcel said as he showed me the sleeping twins. "What did you say to her?" I asked again but whispering. "Aiden is ignoring Riley. He's only acknowledging Edward. Can you believe that?! He was totally against of calling the baby Edward." Marcel replied. "Just leave it, guys. I'm going to talk to him." Y/n said. "Aiden?" I called him. He came through. Marcel took Riley out of the Moses basket. "Can you hold Riley for a second?" I asked. "Why can't you just put her in her Moses basket?" "Why can't you hold her? Riley is your daughter, isn't she? She's your baby girl." I said as Y/n smiled. "I don't want to hold her the now. I'm tired." Y/n sighed and headed towards the Moses basket, picking up Edward. "Do you need me to hold him?" Aiden asked. I looked at him shocked. "Are you kidding me?!" I asked. "That's your daughter. Hold her." I said and Marcel handed Riley to him. "She needs her nappy changed. Y/n, you can handle this." Aiden said but I took Riley. "No, you're not getting Edward while she changes Riley's happy. You either acknowledge your daughter... You can just get out!"