Part 127

Harry's p.o.v:

I was on my phone, scrolling through Instagram. When Y/n came into my room. "Harry-" "what's wrong?! Is the babies ok?!" I asked standing up in panic. "They're fine. They're sleeping. I wanted to tell you something..." "What is it?" I asked sitting on the bed looking at her. "I... Uh... I, phoned Aiden." She said and I saw that she looked worried. "Why do you look so worried?" I asked. "I'm scared that you'll all judge me." "We don't judge you, Y/n. Aiden is the babies father. So what did he say?" I asked. "He wants to see me and the babies, but can you come with me?" She asked. "Yeah, of course I will. When are you going?" "The now." Y/n replied. "Let's go then." I said and got my keys. "Mum, me and Y/n are going out with the babies." I said. "Ok!" "Wait, where are you going?" Gemma asked as she and Marcel came towards us. "We're going to see Aiden. I felt bad for kicking him out the hospital." Y/n replied. "We'll all go." Gemma said and Y/n nodded. "Let's go then." She said. Me and Marcel got the pram sorted as the girls held the babies. "Ok." I said and they put the babies in the pram. "If we're walking where is he?" Gemma asked. "He's at the park." Y/n replied and we made our way to the park. Y/n looked at the babies. "Let's go meet dad."