Part 177

Marcel's p.o.v:

I held Y/n close. "I'm scared, Marcel." She mumbled. "It'll all be ok." I said. Harry then came round the corner with the twins. "Where's Aiden?" I asked. "He's back there. Look, do you think that we should let him see Ed-" "don't you dare finish that sentence!" I spat. "Do you see this?!" I asked pointing at Y/n. "She's sobbing her heart out! She's basically having a panic attack!" I said. "Ok, sorry." I scoffed. "Y/n?" Aiden asks coming towards her. "Don't you dare!" I spat. "Stay away from her, the twins and just stay away from all of us! You think you can just stay here and think we will let you see your kids! It may sound selfish but you ruined it when you favoured your son!" "I've always wanted a boy, Marcel! I didn't want him named Edward-not my favourite name. But, I just want to be a father." Aiden said. "You want to be a father to your son? Be a father to both your son AND daughter! I'm sick of Y/n being sad all because of you! 'Oh I've always wanted a son! I have a daughter as well but I don't give a shit about her!'" I said mocking him. "And for the name Edward. She named him Edward because of our brother! Our brother who died! The brother who I believe.... That should've been me!"