Part 198

Harry's p.o.v:

"Who's got a point?" I asked Gemma. "Marcel does need to learn-" "don't start, Gemma!" Marcel mumbled. "I'm just saying though! It would be a good thing if you fought your own battles!" Gemma said. Marcel shook his head. "You know how hard it is for me to do that! Every time I try to stick up for myself they always laugh in my face. I haven't got the strength of the rest of you! Why do you have to bring it up?" "I was just saying she has a point! Man up!" Gemma said and I sighed. "Come on, guys. Let's not argue now." I said. "Shut up, Harry!" Marcel spat. "Oh he finally learned how to say shut up to someone." Gemma said. "Gemma you're making things worse." Y/n said. "Just stay-"  I got cut off by Gemma. "Stay out of it, Y/n! No one asked for your opinion!" "All I'm saying is that you arguing with Marcel-" "who says that we're arguing?" Gemma asked raising an eyebrow. "It's obvious that you are." Y/n replied. Gemma shook her head and chuckled. "Look Y/n, how about you just look after your kids, yeah? Stay out of this. You've got your own accidents to deal with." Gemma said nodding her head towards the twins. "Accidents?! The twins are not accidents!" "Oh sorry, I meant your mistakes!" Gemma said and I went wide eyed. "They're not mistakes either!" Y/n said. "Just because you're not having any fun in your life doesn't mean you have to take it out on me and my kids. So how about you stop being an uptight bitch and leave me in piece!" Y/n said and headed back up to the room.