Part 48

Harry's p.o.v:

I swear I never seen Y/n so upset. "Y/n..." Edward whispered. She stood back and Edward froze. "You lied to me." She whispered. "You all made me believe that I was one of you!" She said. "You ARE one of us!" I argued. She shook her head. "No, I'm not! I never was!" She said and walked back out slamming the door. "YOU COULDN'T KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!" Marcel yelled. "WHY IS IT ALWAYS YOU THAT RUINS THINGS?!" Marcel yelled again. "Why are you still here?! I thought you were leaving for good?" Edward asked him. I sighed. "Look, can we please go and sort things out? Y/n's hur-" "she's not going to talk to us again." Mum said. "She hates us. She hates me. I should've told her when I had the chance. Before all this happened. BEFORE ALL OF YOU STARTED TURNING ON EACH OTHER!" Mum then yelled and we all flinched. "Mu-" Marcel said but she cut him off. "Go! You wanted to leave and stay with your nana! Go!" She said and walked out. "Mum! Where you going?" I asked. "To find my daughter!" She said and slammed the door. "This family-" I cut Gemma off. "What if we go on a trip?" I said. "What?" Marcel asked. "Let's book a trip! Maybe if we do that we can sort things out!" I suggested. They all looked at me. "That's not a bad idea." Edward mumbled.