Part 171

Anne's p.o.v:

I looked at Y/n and I could see she looks unsure. "We'll stay. But, get him away!" I said pointing to Aiden. "I would get away myself but as you can see, Mrs Anne. Your son, Marcel pushed me over and now I'm stuck. So can one of you be so kind and help me up?" Aiden asked and Gemma chuckled. "Let's just leave him like that." She said. "Post it on Instagram." Harry said chuckling. "Trashagram?" Y/n said giggling. They laughed. I smile. "These are the moments I miss." I mumbled to Robin. "They'll be back to normal in no time. I promise you." "Harry, help him up." I said. "Wait." He said taking a picture and uploading it to Instagram. "Trashagram?" I saw him type. I chuckled. "Just you wait, lad. You'll be an Internet sensation." Harry said chuckling putting the phone in his back pocket and he and Marcel picking up the bin. "Get out the bin then." Marcel said. "I'm stuck." Aiden mumbled. "What?" Harry asked. "I'm stuck!" Aiden said louder. "HA!" Gemma and Y/n laughed. "It's not funny. I feel like I'm actually turning into a crisp packet." Aiden said and Y/n was in stitches. "It's not funny!" Aiden said again. "Help him." I said chuckling. "Ok, one... Two... Three.... Pull!" Marcel said as he and Harry pulled him out the bin. "Oh my god!" Aiden said as he reached the ground. He then bent down and kissed the floor. "Ew." Y/n mumbled and rolled her eyes. Aiden sighed and walked towards the pram. "Bye, baby boy." He mumbled and kissed his cheek. He sighed and looked at Riley. "Bye, baby girl." And kissed her cheek. "Be safe, yeah?" He said to Y/n. Who nodded. "It was nice knowing you all."