Part 135

Y/n's p.o.v:

I headed upstairs with Riley. "Aiden?" I asked, walking into my room. "Is that Edward?" He asked. "No, it's Riley." He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Why are you so pissed off!? This is your daughter I'm holding, Aiden!" I said angrily. "I know but..." "But what?! Is there something wrong with her?!" I asked getting annoyed. "I just want Edward to be a daddy's boy and Riley can be a mummy's girl." Aiden said and i scoffed. "That's it?! That's why you're neglecting your daughter?! That's pathetic, even for you!" I said. "You asked for a reason and I gave you one." "You gave me a pathetic reason. Which I don't believe." "You don't believe me? Why?" "You're ignoring your daughter because you want her to be a mummy's girl? If you keep ignoring her she's going to think you love Edward more than her when she's older! She needs a father, Aiden." Aiden scoffed and shook his head. "Why are you being so horrible?!" Aiden then took Riley off out of my arms. He then sighed. "I'm going to be a father to her. It's upsetting you and that's upsetting me." He said and walked downstairs. Why did he suddenly change his attitude? I thought. I headed downstairs just as Marcel came in with Edward. "Hey." He said, "hey." I replied. I took Edward. "Are you going to give him to Aiden?" I shook my head. "He's in the living room with Riley." I replied. "Really?" I nodded. "He said he's going to try...."