Part 163

Y/n's p.o.v;

The rest of the day was quiet. No one said anything to each other. You could only hear me talk to the twins. Marcel talked to them as well. In fact we were the only ones talking for the whole day. "So... Are you staying at the hotel?" Mum asked me. I nodded, "you can take Edward. I don't want him getting sick as well." I replied. "I think that's a good idea." Mum said. "I'm only sitting in the room anyway." I said and mum nodded. "We won't be back late. We'll only be out till ten. That's when the entertainment starts." Robin said. "Yeah, I'll be down there at ten anyway." I said and they nodded. "Let's start getting ready." Mum said and we headed upstairs. "Y/n?" Gemma called as we got into the room. "Yeah?" I replied. "I'm sorry. What I said was out of order. You're an amazing mum. I was stupid to call you a useless mother." Gemma said and went to bring me into a hug when I pushed her back. She looked at me confused. "Do you really think a stupid, simple sorry is going to fix everything? You're having a laugh. I don't want you talking to me for the rest of this holiday. Go and get ready for your night out with them and I'll see you's when you get back at ten. Don't make eye contact with me, don't talk to me, don't even try. I'm done with you."