Part 117

Gemma's p.o.v:

"What are we going to do when we get home?" I asked. "What about?" Mum asked. "About Harry." I replied. "We ignore him. He's the reason that we're leaving him alone in the house. He's hurting Marcel's feelings." Mum replied. Two hours later, we were home. "You's took your time." Harry said as he sat on the couch. "Don't talk to him." Mum whispered to us. I sighed and me and Marcel helped Y/n carry the crib. "Want to me to help you?" Harry asked us. We ignored him. "Gemma, you hold the bottom of it." Y/n said. I did and Marcel held the side of it. "Let me and Marcel do it." Harry said. "Y/n, walk upstairs slowly." I said. "She doesn't need to do that if you just let me help!" Harry said. "In fact, Y/n. Me and Marcel will do it." I said. "WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME?!" Harry then yelled. It was silent, "yeah, that's a good idea." Marcel said. We set the box down and let Y/n by. "Am I talking to a brick wall or something?!" Harry asked. "Are you guys managing ok?" Mum asked. "Mum, tell them to stop ignoring me!" Harry said. "Want me to help?" Mum asked us and went towards the box. "What did I do?!" Harry asked. "One... Two... Three... Lift." Mum said. But, then Harry grabbed the box. "I'm doing it. You're all lifting it all wrong. I don't know why you are all suddenly ignoring me. But, what ever I did I'm sorry. Just please stop ignoring me."