Part 38

Marcel's p.o.v:

I should take up acting. But it was hell pretending that I actually forgave them. I was only doing it to make my mum happy. I hate seeing her upset of all people. But it had to be done. I hate them. It's the last time I'm pretending, if they ask me to do it again, I'm going to scream and start a fight. I don't care what my mum thinks I'm going to do it. It's all Edwards fault. It's his fault for starting this whole thing. He mad Y/n, leave. Not me. Everyone just blames me because I pushed her downstairs. Yeah I didn't apologise but that shouldn't matter. She hasn't apologised to me. So why should I waste my breath on her? I finished writing in my journal and put it on my table. "Hey." Edward said coming in. "Uh... I didn't say you could come in?" "Shut up! Now mum was really happy last night. We need to do it again. Ok?" He was about to walk out. "No." He froze and turned round. "Excuse me?" "No, I'm not doing it again. Once was enough. I don't get why we're even doing this! It's stupid." "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS THINK OF YOURSELF?! GET A GRIP!!" "NO, YOU GET A GRIP!!" "BOTH OF YOU GET A GRIP!!" Gemma said. "OH PISS OFF!!" Me and Edward yelled. "ENOUGH!!!!" Harry yelled than he has ever yelled before. "Thanks to you lot, mum is crying again. Well done." I sighed and shut my bedroom door on Edwards face. "This family is the best." I mumbled sarcastically.