Part 55

Anne's p.o.v:

I walked back to the hotel with a smile on my face. It felt like forever, they're actually getting along. I never thought that would ever happen again. "I actually feel sick. I think I went on crazy frog too many times." Y/n said. "Go lie down." Gemma said. She nodded and lied down. "Why are you smiling?" Edward asked. "It's just-you're all finally getting along." I replied. "Well we're doing this for you. We hate seeing you sad and we're sad that we're the ones making you sad." Edward said. "Well I'm glad you're making an effort." I said and hugged him. "Anything for you mum." He said. "MUM! Y/n's been sick!" Harry yelled. Edward ran to her. "Pick her up!" He said. They rushed her into the toilet. "She ok?" I asked breathing quickly. Marcel nodded, "she's fine." He replied and I sighed in relief. "Oh thank god." I whispered. "Mum, what's wrong?" Gemma asked. I sighed, "before I adopted Y/n. The social workers at her orphanage said that you need to be careful if and when she is sick. She used to be sick a lot and she nearly choked one time and they just managed to save her." I replied and Edward hugged me. "We'll protect her." He mumbled and kissed my cheek.