Part 3

Edward's p.o.v:

Y/n, looked at me with so much sadness it made me my heart break. "Y/n, I'm sorry." She shook her head. "You hurt my brother. Your own brother Edward!" I sighed and looked down. "I know and I fell horrible!" She shook her head. "I hate you." Then she went upstairs. I sat on the couch. "I knew they would have found out sometime." Gemma said coming in. "I know. But I thought it would be later rather than sooner." I said sighing and putting my head in my hands. "Edward. You hurt your brother. Did you think their reaction would be jumping over rainbows?" "Look Gemma, I feel guilty enough can you just leave me alone?!" She scoffed. "Fine!" Then she went upstairs. Great now she hates me to. The next day came and I waited for them in my car. But they walked right past it. I stepped out. "Hey where you going?" They turned round. "We are waking." Marcel said. "Marcel, what is the big deal?! You didn't even care before they brought it up!" "Edward I'm still scared!" I scoffed. "Yeah right your just looking for attention!" He stepped back. "When have I ever looked for attention?!" "Everyday! You get bullied and fly just want people to feel sorry for you and guess what! NO ONE CARES!!" Marcel shook his head and left. Harry ran after him and Y/n, looked at me. "Where has the real Edward gone?" Then she left. Sometimes they can get on my case but I do feel sorry and guilty. Marcel is going to hate me.