Part 76

Marcel's P.o.v:

"Can we go home?" I asked the girls. "Why? The games not even started." Gemma said. "Please." I begged. They sighed and nodded. "Where's Harry?" Y/n asked. "Here." Harry replied walking over to us. "Marcel wants to go home." Y/n said. Harry looked at me, "let's go then." Gemma cancelled the games and we headed home. "Why didn't you want to stay. We only had the one game?" Y/n asked. "Don't feel well." I mumbled. "If this is about the Edward thing, we don't blame you." Gemma said. "I said I don't feel well!" I spat back. "Well you were fine five minutes ago!" Gemma said back. "Well thing change." I said back. "What like your health?" I shook my head and put my head against the window. When we finally got home I got out of the car before Harry even stopped it. "MARCEL!?" He yelled shocked. "What?" I asked shrugging my shoulders. "I haven't even stopped the car." Harry replied. "Silly me." I replied back simply and headed into the house. "Oh, back so soon?" Mum asked. "Yeah, I didn't feel well so I wanted to come home." I replied back heading upstairs. "Want me to make you something?!" Mum called. "No, it's fine. I'll just have a nap." I replied back. "Ok!" I then heard the front door close. I listened close to their conversation. "What's wrong with Marcel?" I heard mum ask and Harry sighed. "He wishes it was him, mum." Harry replied and I closed my eyes. "He wishes it was him that was gone instead of Edward."