Part 120

Marcel's p.o.v:

"He's been gone hours." I said. "We know that, Marcel." Gemma said. "Where do you think he is?" Y/n asked. "Probably with one of the bo-" mum got cut off by the front door opening. "SHHH!" Harry yelled. Mum went to the living room door. "Where the hell have you been?! We've been worried sick!" Mum said. "Sit down, old lady!" Harry said back and we looked at each other shocked. "Excuse me?" Mum asked raising an eyebrow. Harry came stumbling in. "Great, he's drunk." Gemma mumbled. "Hellooooo, family!" Harry slurred and sat next to me. "HEY! You look just like me!" He said, poking my face. "Stop it, Harry." I said pushing his hand away. "Look, he looks like me!" Harry said to Y/n. He then gasped loudly. "What's that?!" Harry asked pointing to Y/n's belly. "She's pregnant." I replied. "Pregnant, really?! What does that mean?!" "She's going to have a baby." Gemma replied. "Really?!" Harry asked shocked. "Yes, I'm going to have two." Y/n said smiling. "TWO?! Wow, that's more than one." I chuckled. "Harry, these are going to be your niece and nephew." Y/n said. "Really? Wow, oh my god. Where are they going to sleep?" "In my room with me. In their crib." Y/n replied. "Ohhh. Well do I still get to see them?" Harry asked. "Yes, they might be born on your birthday." "Cool." Harry said nodding. "Harry, are you tired?" Mum asked. "Yes." Harry replied and laid his head on my shoulder. As soon as he laid his head, loud snores were heard. "Let him sleep on the couch. Marcel-" "I'll stay here with him." I said cutting mum off. "I need to apologise. It's my fault he's in this state."