Part 53

Harry's p.o.v:

"So what's the sleeping arrangements?" Edward asked. "Well, Y/n and Gemma can share a room and you three can share a room." Mum replied. "So, you'll have time to spend with one an other when we go to pleasure beach." Mum added. "WE'RE GOING TO PLEASURE BEACH?!" Me and Y/n yelled. "My ear!" Edward and Gemma said. "Soz." We said. "Yeah, we're going tomorrow and we'll go to the shows on the pier today." Mum replied "I'm going on the Pepsi max!" Y/n said. "Same!" Edward said. "Great! So Y/n and Edward can go on that with each other." Mum said. "I wanted to go on that with Y/n." Marcel mumbled. "I don't think you can anyway, Y/n." Gemma said. "What?! Why?!" She asked. "Ankle." Gemma replied. "No, it's better." She said. "Oh, well it doesn't matter then." Gemma said. Half an hour later we arrived. "Gemma, there's a double bed or a bunk bed!" Y/n said. "We'll share the bunk bed!" Gemma said. "So... I GET THE DOUBLE BED!" I said and jumped on it. "NO FAIR!" Edward yelled. "Me and Marcel get the double bed because he's the youngest and I'm the oldest." I said. "Correction! Y/n is the youngest and Gemma is the oldest!" Edward said. "I meant with us." I said knowing he was trying to act smart. "Well I'm sleeping on the top." Edward said and climbed up. "Do what you want." I mumbled. "Have you guys settled in?" Mum asked. "Yeah." Marcel replied. "Me and Harry are getting the big bed while Edward gets the bunk beds." Mum nodded. "We're heading to the piers. Coming?" She asked and we nodded. "We'll go to the north pier as that's the best one." She said and we nodded and headed to Gemma and Y/n's room. "ARE YOU READY?!" I yelled. "YEAH!" Gemma yelled. They then came out and we headed off. "It's October, eh?" Y/n asked. "Yeah." Edward replied. "YES! That means the lights will be on!" She said. "How do you know that?" Mum asked. "Everyone knows that." She replied.