The Light of Day [The Darkened Time Series Book 3] ~ 3

Start from the beginning

In a dark room, a few specks of light faintly illuminate three people.

A light switch is flicked on, and the three turn and make their way to a small rounded diamond table.

But if you were to survey the room, it would not be the completely diamond table that caught your eye.

More likely, it would be the fact that the room itself, bare except for the three occupants, the table, a large screen that filled one entire wall, and a few other less-important things - was completely made of, not covered with but MADE OF solid gold.

Now, one may question the owner of the room about this, wondering why anyone would be so foolish as to just make a room of gold just for show, even when only three people would ever enter it.

But, for the owner of this room, it wasn't really that much money.

You see, the owner of the room was a very, very special person.

But that is a matter for later.

The three men sat down, each on a diamond chair, and began to talk.

One man was slim, and wore a very plain white buisness outfit that would quite likely catch the attention of anyone who saw him, despite being so plain.

Another wore a completely black suit, from his greased black hair to his completely black shoes. (As well as one black eye)

The third was wearing a black suit, but if you looked closely, you migh find a trace of a tiny red R here and there.

The reason they had met there, in the golden room, was to discuss a few very important matters.

Exactly three hours later, their meeting had came to an end. Each man slowly got up, and exited the room.

The last to exit was the one wearing the white buisness suit.

He carefully picked up the papers that were left there and walked out of the room, into his gigantic 'house'. He walked down a neat hallway, and turned into an unmarked room.

Quickly, he filed the papers away, and sitting down on a specially made chair, he pulled out a large book, to get a good laugh.

It was titled Where is Mr. Silph?.

---/Kiriel/---

I blinked.

Was that MY pokemon?

He kept on walking, ever so slowly.

"T...aa...k...e.... it..."

I walked up to him, and grasped the ball in my hand. Inside there was a miniature dog-like black and white pokemon.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"Wa..it..."

Knowing that I'd never hear him properly, I scoured the area quickly for any trace of another blue pendant.

But there was none.

"Come on, come on.." I whispered, but there was no trace of anything.

Then I felt a thick, sweaty hand close on my neck.

---/City north of WestWood City/---

A man walks slowly into the large city, a jolly grin on his face. He smiles, and walks towards a pokemon center that was right on the edge of the city.

Right as he walks up onto a sidewalk, directly outside the pokemon center, a loud noise catches his attention, and he spins around, turning back towards where he came from, the forest to the south of the city.

Over the treeline, he can make out five identical gigantic shadows streaking across the sky, seemingly coming for him...

He  chuckles, and turns to walk into the large bustling pokemon center. He glances back again, staring for a moment oddly at the approaching shapes. Then he shrugs, and walks into the center.

One minute later, there was no pokemon center left.

End---/III/---End

And that was chapter three!

Come back next time for chapter four -

What in the world is happening?

With 50% more Gavin!

And an exclusive character bio!

Did you enjoy it? Why? Did you not enjoy it? Why?

If you enjoyed, vote! If you have any feedback whatsoever, good or bad, comment! If you enjoy my works, fan! And if you want easy, instant access to the next exciting installment... Add this to your library!