CHAPTER 49: T.G.I Friday's

Start from the beginning

-"Oh okay", she said, smiling at me and getting off the chair.

-"I'll see you around, how about that?", she suggested.

-"Alright!", I said.

-"Okay I'll call you", she said, giving me a hug.

We said our goodbye's and they left.

-"It's still sunny, do you want to swim for like an hour more or so?", Harry asked, grabbing me by the waist.

-"Sure!", I said, pushing him into the water.

He rised out with his lion-hair and glared at me on a playfull way.

He started to splash water on me and I finally jumped into the cool pool.

It was deep. Harry was able to touch the floor with his feet but I was way too small for that.

He grabbed me by the thighs and lifted me up from the water, and smiled at me in a way any girl wanted to be smiled at.

I finally could not handle it and I leaned in to give him a kiss.

-"You are amazing", I said between breaths.

-"I love you", he said, smiling.

-"I love you more", I said.

-"I doubt that", he said.

-"You do?", I said, playfully.

-"Yep"

-"Prove it", I said.

He lifted me up and suddenly threw me up to the air and straight into the deepest area.

Then, he quickly swimmed towards me and grabbed me by the legs and back (what you usually would call the "bridal style").

-"How can that prove anything?!", I said.

-"I saved your life, so I risked mine as well. I love you as much as I want to live... with you", he said, confused by his own words.

-"Eh?", I said.

-"You get my point", he said, pouting his lips.

-"Yeah, I do", I giggled, pecking a kiss on his pouted lips.

-"I don't know if I could have anyone better to be honest", he said. All I could feel right then was pure love.

-"You are too good to be true Harry", I said, intwining my fingers into Harry's wet curls.

-"You are more", he said.

I smiled at him and finished it there. I didn't want him to prove anything, and throw me in the water again.

-"It's getting kind of cold up here", I said as the breeze went through my now cold body.

He put me down and I felt the water a bit warmer than before.

-"How about we swim for a while?", he said.

-"Okay", I said, starting to swim like a frog while he swimmed like a mermaid on a shampoo commercial.

How embarrassing.

...

After Harry and I took a nice shower (separately okay), we decided to go out for dinner.

-"Where to?", he asked.

-"Hm.... How about T.G.I Friday's?", I suggested.

-"Sure", he smiled.

I went back in the room and slipped my comfy clothes off and swooped in my shorts and tank top, with a nice sweater and high flip-flops. I decided to just go out with my wet, loose hair.