CHAPTER 28: Get ready

♥Haiii :3 FELLAS I need to tell yguys something. Firstly, your foot stinks. Wash it. Second, I won't be updating THAT oftenly (I will be updating okay, DO NOT GOOO) bc school is annoying and math homework kills me. I think the only good part of school is recess, I'm serious ugh.

It's going to be a short one!

Well, thanks for the 10 comments! It took longer than what I thought BUT you did it, it means you sorta love me as much as I do.

Okay, no more blah bleh blih bloh bluh and more WAWWA (We Are Who We Are)♥

*Loooong later: One Direction has become DA BIGGEST BOYBAND! KIND OF!

And Jade is trying out The X Factor again in a week, again.*

[Leigh's POV!!!]

-"Bye mummy!", I said, waving at her from the taxi.

I was leaving my hometown to go to Holmes Chapel amd try out for the X Factor. I didn't see the last season though.

I've been uploading videos of me singing since Dylan and I broke because of 'I-don't-want-to-think-about-that'.

-"Good luck Leigh!", my mum said.

I told her I was going to come back as soon as I was out of the competition.

...

I got to the airport and found Jesy having a Capuccino, waiting for her flight.

I haven't talked to her since forever!

-"Jesy!", I said.

She looked up and saw me, and put a wide smile on her face.

-"Leigh-Anne!", Jesy said, hugging me as I ran towards her.

-"What are you doing here Jesy? Gosh, it feels like it's been centuries!", I said.

-"To be honest, I've missed you so much Leigh. Oh, and I'm here because I'm moving to Holmes Chapel for a year... Because... Don't tell anyone, but I'm going to audition for The X Factor", Jesy said.

-"Same here! I'm moving too! I'm going to audition toooo!", I said.

-"What are you going to sing?", I asked.

-"Burst Your Windows by Jazmine Sullivan! You?", Jesy said.

-"Only Girl In The Wooorld by Rihanna!", I said.

We were jumping around while everyone stared at us like EH? .

[Perrie's POV]

I was in the airplane. I got to the airport at 5:30am and entered the plane at 6:00am. I W A S S O T I R E D.

I was lipsinging to the song You Oughta Know by Alanis Morisette.

I had to rehearse, since I was entering the X Factor in a week.

-"Excuse me miss, you will have to turn your device off. We're about to take off", the woman said, gently and with a sweet smile.

I nodded and took my earphones off and turned my phone off.

I never noticed when I fell asleep.

[Jesy's, Leigh's, Perrie's POV]

Here we go. The X Factor, get ready.