CHAPTER 42: Okay that was nasty.

♥Heyo!

How are ye all dowen??(: xxo

I tried to update as soon as I could FOR YOU MI LOVELY REEDEWS.

AW ZERRIE ENGAGED MAMA MIAAAA^-^

OMFG JESY NELSON AND GEORGE SHELLEY ARE DATING (i'm sure okai) NOW MI FANFIC IS DAMAGED CRYYYY T-T BUT THATS ORITE CUZ THEY ARE GAW JUS

OMFFG LIAM PAYNE AND SOPHIA SMITH? REALLY?!!1 BUT ORITE IF THAT MAKES LIAM HAPPY THEN OOORITE.

1D'S CONTRACT ENDS IN 2015 PLEASE 1D MAKE DIRECTIONERS HAPPY!!!!

This Is Us MOVIE IS PUH-FACT.

Sorry. Go read cupcakes♥

Uh oh. Oh no. Ooooh NO!

-"Going!" Perrie said.

-"PERRIE NOOOOO!!!!", I screamed dramatically, and jumped on top of her. Hatchi was barking at me, and Poopey was just shaking his tale.

-"Jade, what?!?!", she frowned.

-"It's Joe!" I whispered, loud enough for her to hear. She looked at me with a weird face.

-"Jade, you need to relax. It's Zayn", she said. She stood up and opened the door, and I saw Zayn.

HIS VOICE SOUNDED SO SIMILAR EH?

-"Sorry", I said.

-"It's okay, I'm fine", she said.

-"Hi Jade", Zayn said.

-"Hello", I said, embarrassed.

-"Hey", Harry said, coming up.

-"Hello lad", Zayn said.

-"What brings you here boyfriend?", Perrie asked, hugging Zayn by the neck and pecking a kiss on him.

-"Oh! Look, I got some tickets for the amusement park", Zayn said.

-"Yay!!!! How many tickets did you get?", Perrie asked.

-"I could get ten, thankfully!", he said.

-"That's so cool! For Jade, Jesy, Leigh, you, Harry, Niall, Liam, Louis, me and...", Perrie said.

That's right, there was one free ticket.

-"How about Niall's girlfriend Kaela? I want to get to know her better", I said.

-"Sure", Zayn said.

-"Okay! I'm going to call the girls and tell them.", Perrie said.

-"I'll call the lads", Harry said.

[A/N: Please read at the end of this chapter! muah]

...

It was almost at night, and Harry and Zayn were having some beers.

-"I'm so sorry that I had to come here to disturb Perrie... I should have called you first", I said.

-"Why do you apologize? Darling, you were in danger and I saved you. It's a pleasure to help my friend", she said, smiling.

-"Thank you Perrie", I said.

-"Would you like to sleep over Jade?", Perrie asked.

-"I can't... I would disturb way too much", I said.

-"Please stay! It would be so much fun! Let's invite Jesy and Leigh and have a girly night, just like old times", she said.

-"If you say soooo", I said.

She called the girls up and, while the boys were having some drinks and watching the football/soccer game, we were talking in Perrie's room.

-"Jade, Perrie, when are you getting engaged?", Leigh asked.

-"I don't know, but I can't wait... I love Zayn so much", Perrie said.

-"You two are so cute", Jesy said, not happy.

-"Jesy, are you alright?", Perrie asked.

-"Yeah...", she said.

-"Jesy, what's wrong?", Leigh asked.

-"Um... Remember Jordan? Well... He said I'm nothing special. He videochats with many other girls", Jesy said.

-"Jesy don't worry he is a terrible man and I know he will die alone", I said.

Jesy laughed.

-"Lele how are you with your single and free life?", I giggled.

-"I've been waiting for you to ask, my little pickle. Thank you so much for asking.", Leigh said. We all laughed.

-"Well, I am not single anymore. I found a very handsome and manly boyfriend. He is called Jordan", Leigh said.

-"Jordan?! Be ware, he might be the same man who supposedly loved me", Jesy said.

-"No Jess, don't you worry.", Leigh said.

-"Okay... Good", Jesy said, calming down.

-"Jade, I miss you", Harry said, coming in the room.

He is drunk.

-"Harry, how many bottles did you have?", I asked him.

-"I only had a sip", he said. I rolled my eyes.

-"Harry, this is not our house I told you not to drink so much", I insisted.

By the way, Perrie and Zayn lived together now.

-"Peeerrieeee~", Zayn sang, coming in the room. Jesy and Leigh were laughing their butts off at the back.

-"Zaaaaaaayyyn~", Perrie sang, rolling her eyes.

-"Perrie, Jade, we are leaving you with your men alright?", Leigh and Jesy said, laughing.

-"No, stay!", we begged.

-"Byeee", they said, grabbing their stuff and leaving.

Perrie and I were left with four animals now (if you know what I mean).

-"Jade I'll try to make Zayn fall asleep okay", Perrie said.

-"Okay, I'll stay with my boy on the living room", I said.

-"Alright, sorry", she said.

-"It's alright. If it wasn't for me none of this would have happened so I'm really sorry", I said.

-"It's all fine Pickle", Perrie said.

I carried Harry to the living room and sat him on the sofa.

-"Harry, please.", I said.

-"Jade, you are so fuckable", he said, and fell asleep. I widened my eyes and let my hands go off his shoulders.

I was so shocked. Did he just say that?!

-"What", I whispered, looking at Harry with disgust.

I pushed him away from me and I sat on the other couch.

I was surprised. Really surprised.

I know he is drunk, but...

Okay that was nasty.

♥Read for the love of a directioner harmonizer lovatic mixer please??

So. First off:

-Read the Zerrie story I was writing! (the giveaway). The owner of the story is the_master_lolller

-INeedMyNutella made my cover (the one I'm using right now). She is a talented cover maker so ask her for covers!

-Please read Puzzled (mi new fanficcc).

Thenk ye♥