Dedications♥

SKIP! This is a chapter of dedications for some readers who commented good stuff ok ;)

Thank you all, I wouldn't be here without you♥

Specially:

@Kenzatazz thank you so much for reading you are incredible!

@zaynies_4ever_wifey you rock thank you thank you I love you!

@Habiba_Elsadany thanks for commenting and reading and voting, you're awesome!

@RayLopez977 thanks for reading you are amazingly amazing!

@emmylinz thank you sososo much for reading you are so beautiful!

@mmmixer1D4life thanks for reading, virtual hugs from me and mi stuffed dolls!

@thatgirlmarina thanks for reading girl you are amazing!

@avery_loves thank you so much for reading and commenting. Love you with all mi heart!

@Jadestyles010203 thanks for reading, high five we are both jarry shipper-twinzies!

@rosalie_anne thank you so much for reading pretty one!

@XxBelieve123xx thank you so much for reading beauty queen, stay cool!

@dreams_magic hello and thank you for reading, many hugs and kisses!

@BradleyAllen thank you for reading you are great, lovely hugs from me and mi stuffed dolls!

@iloveoned01 thanks for being there from the beginning, love you!<3

@1Dloverforevz hi, thanks for reading hope we meet and have a panda hug some day!

@Pkayy4300 hi bestie righty butt cheek, thanks for being there for me for such a long time... Destiny will make us meet, so see you really soon!

@Meredith_iop thanks for reading you rock awesomeness!

@CecilleLuvNialler thank you so much for reading you are precious!

@kbrooke13 thank you so much for reading, keep up the coolness!

@niallsbabygirl159 thank you for reading girl, you are super great!

@BookWorm2016 thank you so much for reading hope you have a sweet day!

@caibrave thank you for all, you are super duper awesome!

@bananasrule you are so amazing thanks for reading!

@NathalieGomez3 thank you so much for reading, I give you a sweet muah and miau!

@soolovatic thank you so much for reading, butt-five we are both lovatics!<3

@jaspreet_grewal thanks for reading and voting and all, me and mi stuffed dolls send hugs!

@KayLeeNicoleParr thanks for reading, stay cool and eat vegetables!

@hantottins thank you so much for reading, muah muah muah!

@Waliya_Directioner thanks for reading, stay healthy and eat junk food haha!

@littlegrande thank you thank you thank you for reading and all, a muah and a miau from me!

@clairanne161Dluv hello, thanks for reading and all! Muah! you are beautiful!

@HaseongLee thanks for reading mi darling, stay cool and sleep a lot!

@rawrr_niall thanks for reading you don't know how much this means to me, love you!

OKAY THAT'S IT!

Thank you all, kisses and bunches of hugs from me, mi stuffed dolls, bowties and posters.

Love you bunches and stay tuned for all!

Baii ♥miau!!

-HappyDrunkNiall x