CHAPTER 43: Happiest Girl!

Start from the beginning

He slowly slid his hands away from his back and showed a glittery, fancy, tiny, purple box. He opened it, and showed a beautiful, shiny ring with a tiny bow with a diamond on the middle.

-"Oh my God", I whispered.

-"I know this might be too early but... Will you marry me?", he asked.

I started to jump and I quickly went up to hug him.

-"YEEEEE!!!!!", I squealed.

He smiled from ear to ear and I smiled at him and kissed his lips.

-"I love you", he said.

-"I love you", I said, emphasizing the 'you'.

He put the beautiful ring on my dainty finger and smiled at me.

I hugged him and couldn't stop smiling!

-"Finally, I have the courage to do this", Harry said.

-"You are adorable", I said, kissing him more. He was so sweet and cute... It made me want to kiss him even more!

[A/N: sorry to interrupt this butt-popping moment but PLEASE read at the end muah]

-"You are beautiful, babygirl", he said, smiling widely at me.

-"You are amazing, babyboy", I giggled and went over to hug him tight.

I kept rubbing my face into his warm neck.

...

We stayed all day together at home, resting and doing everything together while holding hands. It was late already.

-"Let's watch the news", I suggested.

-"Yes, it's been so long since I haven't watched it", Harry said.

We turned on the TV and guess who was on the news?

One Direction!

-"Biggest boyband internationaly, One Direction has been stealing the hearts of millions of girls all around the world. Liam, Louis, Niall, Harry and Zayn are...", the news-woman said.

-"This is great", Harry said.

-"I can't wait to have my own fans now", I said. He squeazed my hand.

{Later: Little Mix auditions}

-"And the ones who are through... Are...", the host said.

The girls and I were with our eyes closed and we were crossing our fingers.

-"Little Mix!", he said.

We started to scream and jump around, hugging everyone around us.

-"Yeeeeees!!!!!", Perrie cheered.

-"We did iiiit!!!!!", Leigh-Anne laughed.

-"I thought we wouldn't make it... I'm so happy!", Jesy screamed.

I just squealed.

We hugged everyone and were now going to our dressing rooms.

-"I was so nervous...", I said.

-"Whoo, but we MADE IT!", Leigh said, sighing in relief.

I took my phone out and dialed my babyboy.

-"Hello?", Harry said. I put my phone in speaker so the girls coukd hear.

-"Harry", I said, faking a sad voice.

-"Oh no.... It's alright Jade, you have done so much for so long and you girls are so talented and great-"

-"WE ARE THROOOOOUGH!!!!", we screamed, interrupting him.

-"Whoa! That's fantastic!", he said.

Then I went over to the corner to talk to him while Leigh and Perrie called their boys.

...

We went out and we were ready to go home.

We found ourselves with billions of girls who were screaming and shouting our names, and holding posters with LITTLE MIX printed on them.

-"Wow!", Leigh-Anne screamed.

We went over to take selfies and sign posters to fans, which I was planning to call Mixers, and we walked into our black van.

They drove us to the amusement park where the boys, Kaela and us were going to meet.

Bad thing we didn't invite Danielle and Eleanor!

I know Danielle broke up with Liam... But they are still close friends.

About Eleanor...

Well, she's my friend so we meet up a lot. I just wanted to get to know Kaela a bit more.

-"Yay!!!", I cheered as we flew down the black van and ran into the entrance of the amusement park. The boys were waiting infront, waving to Directioners and taking some pictures.

-"Harry!", I called. All the girls ran towards us and started to scream.

-"HIII PERRIEEEEE!!!!!!! I ADORE YOUR HAIR AND EYES!!!!!", one of them yelled.

-"JADE YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS I SHIP JARRY SO MUCH!!!", one of them groaned.

-"LEIGH YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL CAN I HAVE YOUR FACE!!!!!", one of them screamed.

-"JESY YOU SAVED MY LIFE THANKS FOR BEING SO NICE AND PRETTY!!!!", one of them cried.

We took selfies with some fans and said hi to others.

We finally got the chance to enter the amusement park, and we found ourselves with lights, clowns and a lot of food.

I first of all said hi to everyone.

I noticed Liam and Louis got separate tickets for Sophia (Liam's girlfriend who was absolutely gorgeous) and Eleanor.

Leigh didn't get tickets for Jordan since she said roller coasters and all were not of his preference.

Jesy invited a good friend, George Shelley.

-"Hi Harry", I finally said, grabbing his hand, finger through finger.

-"Hi love", he said, kissing my cheek.

-"Where shall we go first?", I asked him.

-"How about we go to the ferris wheel?", he suggested. We all ran to the game, and sat with our pairs (Jesy and Leigh sat together).

-"Jade, look", Harry said, pointing at Zayn and Perrie.

-"They're cute", I said.

-"Zayn is going to ask Perrie if she wants to marry him", Harry said.

-"Oh my!", I gasped.

-I know, that's why I wanted to sit at their back, to see their happy faces", Harry said.

I leaned my face on Harry's shoulder.

I smiled at how nervous Zayn was...

And how ready Perrie looked.

♥Tadaaa!!!^-^

Oooorite cupcakes. As ye know, I love to hear your opinions so I'd like to give you my SnapChat account so ye all can send me vids and pics of who ye are and what ye think!

-My username is HappyDrunkNiall, and I will try to accept all the friend requests.

So send me snapchats if ye want^-^ maybe I will be able to reply ;)

Don't be surprised to see a korean lil girly saying hello to ye!

Bye cuties see ye!!♥