CHAPTER 43: Happiest Girl!

Start from the beginning

-"Harry do you know what smoking does to you?", I told him.

-"Yes... Zayn is also trying to stop smoking... And I'm never going to smoke", he said.

-"You stink", I said.

-"Jade I'm really sorry, I wasn't thinking of what I was doing", he said.

-"Promise me you will never smoke or hurt yourself?", I said.

-"I promise, and if I make a mistake I will immediately tell you what I did. There will be no secrets betwen us", he said.

-"Just try not to make any mistakes curly boy", I said.

-"I won't", he said, grabbing my hand.

I saw the taxi driver looking at us with a face of 'ew-you-are-so-cheesy'.

We arrived and went up our house and as I got there Poopey started to jump around. Then he ran into the kitchen and started barking.

-"Are you hungry Poopey? Are you?", I squealed. I opened the drawer in which I had my favourite biscuits (which were Poopey's favourite too) and took one out.

-"There you go, three biscuits for you and four biscuits for me", I said.

-"You're so cute", Harry said.

I smiled at him.

I served Poopey his dog food and sat on the sofa.

-"Harry", I said.

-"Yes?", he asked, sitting beside me and having a cold glass of water.

-"You know... You said there shouldn't be any secrets between us.", I said.

-"Yes", he said.

-"Well... Yesterday you made a mistake", I said.

-"Oh no. What did I do?!", he said, starting to freak out.

-"You said... You said I... Was fuckable", I said.

He extremely blushed.

-"I'm so sorry Jade, I don't know where that came from", Harry said.

-"Never do that mistake again Harry okay", I said.

-"I will never Jade I'm so sorry", he said.

-"It's alright, you were drunk", I said.

-"It's unbelievable how great you are as a girlfriend... And I'm already making mistakes when we are not even married", he groaned, covering his face.

-"Married?", I asked.

-"What?", he asked.

-"You said you are making mistakes when we are not even married", I said.

-"Ugh! I said what I was thinking again, damn it.", he protested, stumping his feet on the floor like a little child.

-"Harry, you were thinking of a marriage?", I giggled.

-"I know... It's so weird...", Harry said, blushing like a shy tomato.

-"Harry that's cute", I said, sitting beside him to kiss his cheek.

-"Jade...", he said, pushing me aside.

-"What?", I said.

-"Wait here", he said.

I sat there and he walked into the main room.

He came back with his hands behind him.

-"What are you hiding?", I said, standing up.

-"Jade...", he said.