My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 78

Start from the beginning

“Alec!! What’s wrong with you?!” Bells yelled at me.

“Wait!! Before you go all ‘what is wrong with you, Alec’ on me, let me explain. I had managed to get Alex out of the devils hand but he was still fighting her, she was struggling, so I had to hit both of them, to get the devil out of her. We’ve just got the find a way to extract the devil out of her and then everything should be ok.” I told them my plan.

Everyone had to think about that. They didn’t think putting Alex’s life on the line was a good thing to do, but I couldn’t take any chances, she was stronger than the devil himself.

“I’m not waiting for your approval or disagreement. I’m going in her head.” I said, while teleporting inside of her head, literally.

It was dark inside there. I couldn’t see a thing, which meant she was unconscious at the time.

“Alex!!!” I yelled.

I had to get her to wake up if I ever wanted to get her out of here.

“I’m sorry, Alec. Alex is terminated.” An angelic voice came from somewhere.

It wasn’t Alex’s angelic voice it was either Alex’s pure side, or an actual angel.

“Who are you?” I asked just to confirm.

“I am not Alex’s pure side. Alex doesn’t have on. I am the most powerful Angel among angels.” Spoke the voice.

If Alex isn’t evil and she isn’t good, then what is she? I thought. I didn’t get it, was she evil or good, apparently she was neither, which I didn’t think was possible.

“Oh, Alec, there is still a lot of things you must learn. Alex is both and neither, she is evil and good. She isn’t evil or good. She’s everything and anything, yet at the same time she’s nothing and no one. She’s so much more than any of you humans can understand. She certainly isn’t human either. She doesn’t even know what she is, and I am not supposed to tell you. She is just the most powerful being on the earth, is what I am to tell you.” The Angel spoke.

“Well if she is neither good nor bad, and yet evil and good, then why do you and the devil wish to control her?” I asked, still not understanding everything.

“She is still considered a threat for all things good, so I must terminate her. The devil only wishes to control her to make everything evil. I can say nothing else.” The Angel said.

“Where is she?” I asked.

“I cannot answer that. I am to terminate you.” The angel responded.

Oh no, not good. I was quickly struck by a beam of light so bright I couldn’t even keep my eyes open. I was sent flying by the bright light, probably the Angel’s. I grunted and stood up, unharmed for the most part.

I had to find Alex somewhere in here. I quickly started running around, trying to see if I could find her. I bumped into something in the dark. I was afraid to the use the light, fearing that the angel would come and terminate me.

“Alec.” Came the voice that I bumped into.

It sounded like Alex but I wasn’t sure because it didn’t sound exactly like Alex’s voice.

“Alex?” I asked just to make sure.

“Well, I kind of am. I’m her wolf.” She answered.

“Where’s Alex?” I asked.

“She’s still unconscious, I’ve been trying get her up for a while now, but she’s struggling.” Her wolf answered.

“Well, how did you reach her? I’ve been trying to get to her for a while now.” I asked and told her.

“I’m connected to her. I’m a part of her, so it’s easy. I bet if I tell her you’re here she’ll wake up.” Alex’s wolf tried.

I waited until we got Alex’s wolf got to Alex but it didn’t seem to work.

“Hey Alec, you try maybe she’ll listen to you.” Alex’s wolf suggested.

“How?” I asked, I didn’t know how to get to her, or I would have already.

“Just talk to her using the connection.”

(Alex, baby girl, I need you. Please, wake up, for me? I need you, everyone needs you, and the world needs you. You’ve got to wake up, please. Come on, I know you can do it. I love you.) I thought to her.

I could feel her waking up, as if I was waking up myself. I had to teleport myself out of her mind so I could see her first. When I finally got out of her mind, I realized everyone had gotten her out from under the trees and had her propped up against a tree.

I saw her blink and her eyes were a very bright blue, nothing like her watery eyes. I figured that this was the angel. Great, just what I needed, one more obstacle. I got into my fighting stance to get rid of this. Everyone soon followed after me. 

QUESTION: WHAT SHOULD ALEC AND ALEX'S KIDS NAMES BE? I'M GETTING CLOSE TO THE ENDING SO I NEED HELP. THANKS 

Sorry this is so late, I just finished my exam for the summer, and I've got nothing to do now, so I'm making chapters like crazy now. Hope you like it. 

-EmoGirl14