Behold, Feminine Hiro...and the Cladashi Show (DAY 2)

(A.N. Continuing the dare from Taetaetot)

(In Spongebob Narrator's Voice: ONE DAY LATER)

Me: (*pounds fist on the kitchen counter*) REALLY?! SO I'M ALREADY FLUNKING COMPUTER SCIENCE RIGHT NOW AND I HAVE SO MUCH MORE LABS AND STUFF TO DO?! (*sobs*) I can't do this! (*breaks down completely*)

Tadashi: (*runs to me*) Whoa whoa whoa! (*hugs me from behind*) Clara, you okay?

Me: (*sobbing on the counter*) I DON'T EVEN KNOW!! YOU LEFT ME WITH SO MUCH TO DO AND AT THE SAME TIME I'M FLUNKING A COURSE IN SCHOOL AND...GOD...AND I HAVE SO MANY ASSIGNMENTS AND THINGS I THINK I'M DROWNING IN WORK!!!

Tadashi: Hey hey hey. (*turns me around*) It'll be okay. We can change this. You just have to own that final exam. That's all you have to do. The assignments hardly matter! We can do this together. It's okay. (*pulls me into his arms*) Don't cry. We'll make things better. (*sings softly*) For the first time in forever...

Me: (*hiccups, but sings also*) You don't have to be afraid. (*looks up*) Sorry...I...

Tadashi: There's nothing to be sorry for. (*hugs me close*) There there.

Me: (*keeps crying into his shirt*)

Emily: Hey, everything going--whoa, okay then... (*backs off*)

Fred: Wow. Clara seems clingy. (*goldfish face*)

Me: WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?! I'M FLUNKING SCHOOL! (*sobs harder*)

Anna: Hey. (*comes up to me and puts a hand on my shoulder*) Things would get better. Trust me. Just have more faith and don't leave things off to the last minute. We're not giving up on you. (*smiles*)

Me: (*wipes tears and smiles at Anna*) Thanks, Anna. 

Eugene: (*holds out a tissue for me, and I take it and blow my nose*)

Hiro: (*gazes at Tadashi's shirt and sticks his tongue out in disgust*) EW! Tadashi, you really have to change that shirt!

Tadashi: (*glances down at his shirt*) Oh...uh...

Hiro: (*groans and runs upstairs, then grabs a shirt and hands it to Tadashi*)

Tadashi: (*kisses me quickly on the head, runs to the bathroom and changes and comes back*)

Elsa: So...we got more dares, right?

Gogo: (*nods and looks at her phone*) Uh, some more from HereComesForever15 and a few from Seraphina01. Oh, and DisneyStoriesAddict too. (*gapes*) We'll...okay...wow...

Wasabi: What are the dares? (*looking over Gogo's shoulder at her phone*)

Gogo: Uh...from Sera...Hiranna has to play 7 minutes in heaven. 

Me: (*pumps fist in the air*) FOR ONCE IT ISN'T CLADASHI!!

Honey Lemon: CLARA, DON'T JINX IT!!

Me: (*puts fist down and slumps shoulders*) Come ON, Honey Lemon, really?!

Hiro and Anna: (*glances at each other*)

Anna: Uh...okay then. We'll do it. (*walks with Hiro into a closet, and they close the door*)

Hiro: Wow. Very tight in here. (*jams his hands in his pocket and looks up at Anna*) Uh...

Anna: (*immediately puts her arms around Hiro in the dark*) I don't, well, you know. Have these feelings that I suppose Sera wanted us to feel. Besides, I have Kristoff. You have Emily.