Divide...and CONQUER! (part 4)

Continuing the dare from pepsipop91402.

Clara, 

Your next surprise will lie on the Southern Isles, in the throne room of the palace. Bring your entire crew once more at 10:00 pm tonight. Do not be late.

Emma.

********************

Me: Another surprise, huh? It better not be a scary one. (*nods and bows to the servant*) Thank you.

Kai: (*bows*) Any time, Clara. (*smiles at me and leaves*)

Me: (*comes back into Anna and Elsa's room*)

Fred: (*having a staring contest with Hans, Eugene judges*)

Hans: Oh really...are your eyes burning? I don't feel them burning into mine.

Fred: Psh. (*waves a hand dismissively*) I doubt it. I NEVER lose in staring contests.

Me: Guys? We got another message from Emma. 10:00 tonight, in the Southern Isles.

Hans: (*blanches*) Wait, why the Southern Isles?

Anna: (*shrugs*)

Me: No idea. (*bites lip*) Just go with the flow and never try to question the enemy's motives. It would only result in trouble. 

Emily: Then that wouldn't make sense. If we lay low about the enemy, wouldn't that result in our defeat? (*looks up from her phone*)

Me: I...

Honey Lemon: Whatever Emma and the others are planning there, we have to be prepared. (*puts a hand on my shoulder*) Remember what you wrote in "Never Yours"? "Anticipate everything."

Me: Yeah. I guess that's the message I was trying to pass. (*shakes head*) Sorry, I'm just really preoccupied right now. 

Eugene: Wait, you got one more exam, right?

Me: (*nods*)

Talle (talle2014): Hate to break this somewhat emotional conversation right now, but who wants some yule logs? I made them myself! (*holds out some yule logs*) Uh, with Gerda's help, of course.

Everyone: MEEEEEEEE!!!

Anna: These are really good! (*eats one*) 

Emily: Agreed. 

Hans: (*smiles at Talle*) Thanks. That's really good.

Talle: (*beams*)

Me: (*jumps up*) SHOOT! I forgot to get a present for my Secret Santa person! I'd better run! (*runs out of the castle*)

Emily: ME TOO! (*runs out also*)

Anna: BE BACK AT 9:30!!

Me: WILL DO! (*snaps fingers, and Emily and I disappear back to our world*)

(*MEANWHILE*)

Hans' older brother #5: Wait, so you want us to do WHAT?!!!

Emma: (*bows*) Please, sir, I know this is kind of last-minute and everything. But we--that is to say, the group behind me, and I--we need your help in embarrassing everyone else. And we have to make it--

Hiro: Crazy, and stupid.

Emma: (*glares at Hiro, but turns back to the brothers*) Yeah. Crazy and stupid.

Hans' older brother #8: (*scratches his chin*) Hmm.

Hans' older brother #2: Where IS Hans, speaking of?