HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY, TANGLED! (NO DARES)

YAY!! BEST--DAY--EVER!!!! :) I LOVE THESE DISNEY STORIES TOLD BY EMOJIS so I included one just for your interest. And yeah! So uh...hope you all enjoy it!

Me: (*opens the door to the Snuggly Duckling*) OH MY GOD! (*pinches nose*) What is that smell?!

Elsa: (*also covers her nose*) No. Idea.

Honey Lemon: Should we get in? Your invitees might be in there.

Me: You're right, Honey Lemon. Let's go. (*braces myself and enters the Snuggly Duckling*)

(*ALL THUGS WERE INSIDE JUST DRINKING AND LAUGHING*)

Me: HEY! GUYS! Uh...

Elsa: YOOHOO! (*waves her arms*)

Honey Lemon: (*whistles*) OVER HERE!

(*ALL THUGS TURN TO US*)

Hook-handed Thug: Hey. (*leans on the counter*)

Me: Uh, hi. (*waves*) 

Thor: What's your business? (*slams his mug down*)

Elsa: (*gulps*) Okay, let's get this out of the way. (*clears her throat*) Your film's 5th anniversary is coming up, right? So, we're inviting you to our 5th anniversary celebration. 

Honey Lemon: We apologize if it's totally last minute. If you guys don't want to go--

Hook-handed Thug: Hang on. Who told you this? (*slowly swings his hook around to us*)

Me: Uh...I did research. (*raises hand*)

Small drunk thug: Ohh! (*stumbles forward, drunk, and attempts to hug my leg*) This is one tall glass of water!!

Elsa: (*glances at Honey Lemon*)

Vladimir: (*clinks his unicorns together from afar*) I'd say we go. It wouldn't hurt, anyway! If it's a party and we're invited, we're down!

Hook-handed thug: Especially since it's for our lost princess and...the thief. (*points at Eugene's poster, which we all cringe at*)

Honey Lemon: No wonder he had a thing about getting his nose right. (*takes the poster and glances at the long Pinocchio nose*)

Me: So? (*turns to the thugs*) What say you?

Thugs: AYE! (*raise their hands in the air*)

Elsa: Great! Then let's get going. (*motions everyone to come over*)

(*ALL EXIT THE SNUGGLY DUCKLING AND HEAD HOME*)

(*MEANWHILE*)

Anna: (*opens the door of the house and invites Rapunzel's mom and dad inside*) After you, your Majesties!

Queen: Why thank you, Anna. (*bows curtly at her and Gogo and enters*)

Gogo: (*to Anna*) Well, that was actually kinda easy if you ask me.

Emily: You say it. (*smiles and waves at the king as he enters*)

Olaf: (*inside the kitchen*) Hello! I'm just making a big cake for the occasion. (*takes out another layer for a layer cake*)

Hiro: (*laughs and bows to the king and queen*) Hello, Your Majesties. How may I be of service?

Queen: Hello, dear. (*curtsies*) What's your name?

Hiro: I'm Hiro. Hiro Hamada. And this snowman here is Olaf. (*gestures to Olaf who is making the icing*) Elsa built him out of her snow magic.

King: (*looks upstairs*) Are there any more of you?