HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY BIG HERO 6! (NO DARES)

Baymax: (*shuts off his camera*) Is this all the filming you wish to do today, Clara?

Me: Yes. (*nods in approval and smiles at Baymax*) You think you can transfer all the clips to the computer so that we can edit audio and stuff right off the bat?

Baymax: (*blinks*) Of course. Let's head back to our house.

(*ALL NON-BH6 PEOPLE HEAD BACK FROM SAN FRANSOKYO*)

Elsa: Oh I'm SO EXCITED for the looks on people's faces when they see us on the screen! (*giggles*)

Rapunzel: You got that right, Elsa! Non-BH6 people playing in their film--now that's an idea. (*high fives Anna*)

Kristoff: And it's gender-bent. Huh. (*nods in approval*) Though Baymax is still the same!

Emily: (*grins*) I can't wait to see the look on Hiro's face when he sees me play his role. (*nods thoughtfully*)

Me: Alright guys. Let's just decorate the place before the crew comes back.

Anna: (*starts putting up Baymax streamers she made with Rapunzel and Elsa*)

Me: (*puts Lucky Cats all over the place*)

Emily: (*sets up Hiro's fighting bots all over the house*)

Eugene: Any idea when they'll be getting back? (*pops the original BH6 DVD in*)

Me: (*shrugs*) Nope. No telling when. I mean, they're in university too, and if their schedule works the same way ours does in Waterloo then... (*shrugs*) But we'll have to be snappy.

Baymax: I will contact Aunt Cass right now. (*contacts her*)

Anna: YAY AUNT CASS!!

Olaf: (*comes upstairs and notices us putting up decorations*) Hey guys! I thought I'd contribute by making Baymax cake pops!

Elsa: (*eyes widen in worry*) Oh Olaf! You didn't burn yourself, didn't you?

Olaf: (*chuckles*) No! Not at all! I had a bit of help the day before with Honey Lemon. So it's all good! I didn't tell her what I need the cake for though.

Rapunzel: (*puts up posters*) Well, as long as you're in one piece, you're good. But even so, Elsa wouldn't mind putting you back together, right? (*glances at Elsa*)

Elsa: Not at all, Rapunzel. (*smiles*)

Baymax: And may I ask why this place is being decorated with streamers?

Me: It's the first anniversary for Big Hero 6 today! (*hugs Baymax*) And I got a poll up for people to come in and celebrate with us. Might as well, since they love Big Hero 6 as much as the next person. I mean, heck! WHO DOESN'T?!

Eugene: Awesome! So, who's coming?

Me: Uh... DisneyStoriesAddict, DenkaiZatsuzen, DisnerdFangirl, Nightstar888, Seraphina01, HereComesForever15, Kaitlyn_the_Kat, docderp, talle2014, and Taetaetot. So D, Denkai, Vanessa, Night Star, Kaitlyn, Katie, Sera, Talle, Doc, and Tae.

Kristoff: Wow! That's a lot of people! (*gapes*)

Me: Yeah. More than I thought, if you ask me!

(*DOORBELL RINGS*)