A ship has sunk...not entirely though (NO DARES)

Me: (*watching "The Lorax" with Anna and Olaf and Rapunzel and Eugene and Tadashi and Fred*)

Anna: Wow, Clara. You know this film so well!

Me: (*shakes head*) Nah. Not really. I haven't watched it in forever!! But once upon a time I used to. Thanks to my sister.

Honey Lemon: (*finishing a lab report on the desktop*) Speaking of, where is she?

Hiro: School. (*fiddles with his megabot*)

Fred: (*laughs at the screen*) Oh man! I like this guy!!

(*SOME TIME LATER*)

Hans: (*comes in with Emily*) Hey guys? Emily's here.

Emily: Hey. (*waves*)

Gogo: Sup, Emily. (*salutes her*)

Kristoff: (*waves*) Hey Emily!!

Emily: Hi guys. Uh...can I talk with Hiro for a sec?

Tadashi: (*looks at Hiro*)

Hiro: Sure. And stop glaring, Tadashi, I haven't done anything...wrong? (*looks worriedly at Emily*)

Emily: No no. Nothing wrong. Now come with me. (*leads him outside*)

Eugene: (*looks at the rest of us*) Does this sound good to any of you?

Hans: I am really confused. Is there another ship here?

Elsa: (*nods*) Back in June or July, we started shipping Emiliro. Like, Emily and Hiro.

Gogo: You don't say they're breaking up?! (*runs to the window*) I'll kill them both if that's what's happening.

Me: Whoa whoa. Gogo, it's okay. (*runs to her*) And we already initiated the rule! NO DEATH.

Gogo: But still! You're talking about--

Honey Lemon: Gogo, relax. It's Emily's choice after all. (*puts a hand on Gogo's shoulder*)

Gogo: Fine. I don't know if that's what they're talking about, but they sure look...

Tadashi: (*bites his lip*) You think that's what's happening, Clara?

Me: I will never know. (*looks at him wistfully*)

(*MEANWHILE*)

Emily: Okay. Hiro, please don't take this the wrong way. (*shuffles her feet in the snow*) Those last few months being your girlfriend have been the greatest of my life. I mean, it's rare someone like you could, you know...make me feel on top of the world every day. You're not doing anything wrong. But looking back on it...I just don't think I'm ready for a relationship. At least, a committed one.

Hiro: (*nods*)

Emily: You know what I mean, right? A couple high school friends I know...they've moved so fast into being boyfriend and girlfriend, and in the end they just break up because it wasn't working out. I'm not saying we won't, but...

Hiro: You don't want to fall in the same trap they did. I understand. (*nods*) And I completely support your decision.

Emily: (*eyes widen*) What--really?

Hiro: Mhmm. And it's not because of the popularity of our sibling's ship. It's because...I don't know. What I felt for you was back in the past. But just know that I still care for you and will always be here if you need me.

Emily: Hiro, you know you don't have to--

Hiro: Hey. We went through a lot together. And it's okay for us just to only be friends. At least we can still do this and not feel any pressure. (*lightly takes Emily's hand*)

Emily: Yeah. That, you can still do. Hugging and stuff like that are allowed. Just...no...

Hiro: I got it. No more kissing.

Emily: (*nods*) I mean, you're not doing anything wrong, but it's just--

Hiro: Hey. (*squeezes her hand*) I get it. And I support your decision, really. (*smiles at her*) Friends?

Emily: (*nods*) Friends. (*hugs him briefly*)

Hiro: (*hugs her back briefly*) Okay. Now come on. Let's go back in before Eugene gets any more ideas.

Emily: (*laughs*) Ah you, Hiro. (*gently elbows him*)

(*BOTH ENTER THE HOUSE*)

Wasabi: So what happened?

Gogo: Really, Wasabi? The ship has sunk!!

Hans: (*looks at Gogo in complete confusion*) I seriously do NOT know what is going on here!!

Rapunzel: Was everything okay? (*looks at Emily and Hiro*)

Hiro: Yeah. We just had a slightly serious chat.

Emily: (*nods*) I know it's gonna be hard on you guys but...we broke up.

Everyone except Hans: (*gapes*)

Hans: Wait. You two were...a couple?!

Hiro: Yeah. Used to. But she told me just now she doesn't think she's ready. And I support her.

Tadashi: And it's not because Clara and I are engaged, right? Just confirming.

Emily: Yeah. It's not. (*shrugs*) I mean, you can take a good look at my school, and the students there--all moving too quickly into relationships! Then they break up because it wouldn't work out!

Hiro: So her point is...she just wants us to be like best friends again. Just people who can hang out easily without any worry about the future.

Gogo: (*softens*) Oh. For a moment I thought you really were breaking up. As in, friendship is over, I am leaving. Like Clara did Tadashi in one chapter.

Kristoff: You mean that time where she ran away and drank poison supposedly? (*blanches*) Don't remind me. Poor Olaf was still traumatized.

Fred: Well, as long as you both can still be friends, we're good with it.

Rapunzel: Yeah. I agree.

Emily: Good. For a moment I thought you would get mad.

Me: Us, mad at my own sister? No. Not a chance.

Wasabi: Just don't, you know...hurt each other.

Hiro: No, that didn't hurt me at all. I kinda had the same feeling.

Hans: I think I see what's going on. Okay. (*nods*)

Honey Lemon: Good.

Me: Sorry about that guys. The next dare will be up soon.

Everyone: BYE!