Hello, I am Baymax, your Personal Ice-Power Companion!

Fred: (*glances at our Dare book and sees the statistics, and his eyes widen*) HOLY MOTHER OF MEGAZON!! GUYS, we just reached 4K views!!

Gogo: (*glances up from her book*) Fred, really? Don't give me a fright there.

Rapunzel: Are you serious? (*runs over to him and sees the statistics*) OH MY GOD! YES!! (*starts dancing with Eugene and Elsa and Emily*) YAY! WE GOT 4K! WE GOT 4K!

Hiro: Did I hear someone say we got 4K views? (*grins and cheers and dances around with everyone else*) THAT'S AWESOME!!

Elsa: Wait wait wait. (*holds her hands up*) Where's Clara?

Kristoff: (*shrugs*) Still in class, I think. 

Tadashi: Dang. If only she could see the statistics too. Then we'll all the celebrating!

Honey Lemon: (*giggles*) Well, that won't matter for now. I got some good songs to dance to! (*takes out her phone and starts playing "Moves like Jagger" by Maroon 5*)

Wasabi: Wow, Honey Lemon! I can't believe you still have this song!

Honey Lemon: Whatever, Wasabi! It's a great song!

Gogo: I agree. (*puts her book down and starts dancing with Honey Lemon*)

Hiro: Well? Let's go guys! (*also starts grooving away*)

Fred: YEAAAAAHH!

Olaf: Ooh, a dance party!! (*also starts dancing away*) 

Me: (*comes in to a full-fledged dance party, and everyone is now dancing to "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga*) Whoa, what's going--

Tadashi: (*yanks me into the throng*)

Me: What's going on?! (*dances with Tadashi*)

Tadashi: 4K views, Clara! (*grins*)

Me: What the--seriously?!

Eugene: YEAH! NOW JUST DANCE!!

Me: (*obliges and dances away now*)

**********TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY OLAF AND GOGO HAVING A FREESTYLE DANCE SHOWDOWN*********

Emily: Whew! (*collapses on the bed*) That was fun. 4K though--congratulations, Clara!

Me: Thanks! (*hugs Emily*) Oh geez, yesterday I got a WHOLE FLOOD OF COMMENTS on my last section, and I'm shocked now by the one dare we got from Kaitlyn_the_Kat!

Olaf: Ahh, our good friend Kaitlyn! (*chuckles*) Anyway, what's her dare.

Me: Well... (*bites lip then looks around*) Where's Baymax?

Hiro: (*gapes*) Does this dare involve Baymax?

Me: Yeah.

Wasabi: I'll go get him. (*runs out the room and comes back with Baymax*)

Baymax: Hello. I was busy preparing some healthy fruits and vegetables for you. (*blinks*) Is someone hurt?

Tadashi: No one's hurt, buddy. (*pats his arm*) We do have a dare for you, though. From Kaitlyn.

Me: And that is to dress you up as Elsa!

Elsa: Wait, what?! (*looks at herself then at Baymax, and then back and forth and back and forth*) So...he has to dress as me now?