Divide...and CONQUER! (part 3)

Part three of the prank war, as dared by pepsipop91402.

Emma,

I ask that you report with your group to the house at 5:30 pm sharp. Bring your entire group. Do not be late. 

Clara.

************************************

Emma: (*folds the note*) Sounds like they have something good in the planning.

Gogo: Yeah sure! We're winning for sure, with that HUGE FNAF thing we pulled off! (*blows her bubble boringly*)

Kristoff: Any idea what they'll come up with this time? (*pulls out another of Hiro's socks and wrinkles his nose at the smell of it*) Hiro, you SERIOUSLY need to clean up after yourself! 

Hiro: I'm trying! But as a matter of fact, I'm not as clean as my older brother Tadashi!! (*glares at Tadashi*)

Tadashi: Hiro, what's with the staring? (*raises his eyebrow questioningly*)

Elsa: I think I can fix that. (*blows forth a gust of snow, and both boys were now coughing*)

Hiro: Ugh! Elsa, that was COMPLETELY unnecessary!! (*rubs his eyes*)

Rapunzel: (*begins to sketch one of Hiro's robots*) Clara said 5:30, right? What are we going to do in the meanwhile?

Wasabi: I'll go see if Aunt Cass needs help. (*rises up, and Hiro does the same*)

Hiro: Same. Let's go. (*both head downstairs*)

Elsa: Olaf, what are you doing now?!

Olaf: (*staring outside*) Just looking outside. Man, this is different from Arendelle.

Kristoff: WHY DID CLARA HAVE TO TAKE ARENDELLE AS HER BASE?! This isn't fair! (*slumps on Hiro's bed*)

Tadashi: Nothing in life is ever fair, Kristoff. Now get off of my brother's bed and do something productive.

Kristoff: (*groans and turns so that his face is planted in the blankets*)

Gogo: You know what, I'll do the exact same thing. (*goes over to Tadashi's bed and face plants herself into the covers*)

Tadashi: Unbelievable.

Emma: Me too. (*does the same as Gogo on Tadashi's bed*)

Tadashi: (*gapes*) Guys!! Seriously?!!!

(*MEANWHILE*)

Me: This looks AMAZING, Anna! (*holds up the dummy that looked like me and nods*) Even the hair looks realistic, Honey Lemon. (*nods*)

Honey Lemon: I tried, Clara. (*smiles sheepishly*)

Me: And it's good. (*takes off my sweater and puts it on the dummy*)

Fred: Hans, you got your sword?

Hans: Yeah. (*nods and takes it out*)

Talle (talle2014): Quick question--am I pretty much here till the end of the dare?

Eugene: Uh... (*glances at me*)

Me: I guess so. Otherwise the teams would be uneven! And besides, we did your dare first anyway, so unless you have any more awesome ideas on the fly, we will probably be sunk. (*shrugs*)

Honey Lemon: (*fixes her headband on her dummy*)

Emily: (*fixes her glasses on her dummy*)

Baymax: (*glances at his stunt double cut out on cardboard--made by Talle and Emily, of course*) I fail to see how an impersonation of me as a cardboard cutout makes me a better healthcare companion.