Bot Fighter? More like a Bot Flirter! (ft. Yama)

Hans: (*hums to himself as he starts reading a book*)

Honey Lemon: (*glances at my Ask and Dare book on her phone*) It's been a while since Clara updated anything. At least, on this.

Gogo: Well, what do you expect? She's busy with her Author Games entries, and heck she's even HOSTING one with Callaghan in it!

Hiro: (*spits out water the instance he hears "Callaghan"*) Wait, Callaghan WHAT?!

Eugene: DUDE! (*stands aghast with a wet shirt*) Watch it!

Hiro: No seriously. (*ignores Eugene and shakes Gogo*) What about Callaghan?

Gogo: He's just a Gamemaker in Clara's Author Games. Why? (*shrugs*)

Fred: Ooh! More Hunger Games things I see! (*grins and nods*)

Rapunzel: I'm just hoping it wouldn't affect her schedule. Besides, I already booked out her perfect birthday gift.

Kristoff: Remind me when that is?

Rapunzel: It's...in 10 days now. (*screws up her face in thought*)

Hans: (*glances at the calendar in our room*) I think so, yeah. Wait... (*goes over and squints at my birthday*) Yeah.

Elsa: (*comes in*) Hey guys! What's up?

Rapunzel: (*waves at Elsa*) Heyo Elsa! Not much, just planning out Clara's birthday surprise.

Anna: (*also comes in behind Elsa*) About time, actually! And we have NO idea how to celebrate it!

Tadashi: (*comes in behind Anna, having returned from SFIT after staying late for a project*) Say what?

Wasabi: (*face palms*) Tadashi Hamada, don't you dare tell me that you forgot when your girlfriend's birthday is.

Tadashi: (*gapes*) Uh...she probably made mention of it but...I don't know. Why?

Everyone: (*groans*)

Kristoff: It's in 10 days, you dolt! (*waves his arms*) You better get prepared or else she would NOT be happy!

Fred: Though then again, who knows if she wants extreme? (*shrugs*)

Rapunzel: Hey, I already made most of the plans. I got this covered. (*crosses her arms*)

Tadashi: (*looks at Rapunzel in gratitude*) You sure?

Rapunzel: 100% sure. (*nods*) And Eugene, please change your shirt.

Eugene: (*gapes at Rapunzel, but does as he's asked*)

Tadashi: (*checks his watch*) Actually, I promised Aunt Cass I'd help her in the Café today. Sorry guys. I gotta head. (*waves at us*) See ya guys later!

Everyone else: Bye!

Anna: (*looks at Honey Lemon*) Anything new?

Honey Lemon: Uh...you guys remember how Clara said that FrozenIceQueene left dares? Jamaria, her name was?

Hiro: (*nods slowly*) Why?

*******TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY EVERYONE DRESSING UP AS ILLEGAL BOT FIGHTERS*******

Me: (*comes in from work*) Hey guys! (*eyes widen at the bot fighters*) Whoa. What's with the fancy attire?

Hiro: (*holds up his Megabot and glares at me*) That's none of your concern.

Me: (*takes a step back*) Hold up! Really! What's going on with all of you?!

Gogo: (*taps her foot and blows her bangs casually*)