CHEESECAAAAAAAAAKE!!!

Rapunzel: So, we have to do Adsila's other dare, right? (*unfolds her snowflake and grins at the final result*)

Me: Hmm? Oh yeah. We do. (*nods and returns to my geodesy textbook*) And then there's uh, Vanessa's dare, Denkai's dare, and Emma's dare. (*nods*)

Kristoff: And what's Adsila's other dare? 

Me: Cooking competition. No cheats. 

(*DOORBELL RINGS*)

Olaf: (*from downstairs*) Oh, hey Adsila!

unicorn_cupcakes679 (Adsila): Hey Olaf!! (*waves and hugs him*) 

Olaf: They're upstairs, if you're wondering. 

Pascal and Mochi: (*comes over to Olaf and smiles expectantly*)

Adsila: Great! Thanks Olaf! (*pets Mochi and waves to Pascal, then goes up to meet us*) Hey guys!

Gogo: Hi Adsila! (*waves*) So, a cooking competition, right?

Adsila: Hey Gogo! And yes. A cooking competition. (*nods*) You all get to make cheesecake!

Honey Lemon: Do my ears hear cheesecake? That's my favourite kind of cake!! (*claps*)

Emily: It's my dad's favourite too. (*nods*) But I like them too. Especially with the fruit and everything on top. 

Anna: I LOVE CHEESECAKE TOOOOO!!

Elsa: (*giggles*) Well, it's a matter of getting the right consistency on the cheese filling itself, but I'm not too harsh on it. 

Fred: Ooh! Cheesecake! Sounds AWESOME!! (*starts drooling*)

Adsila: Great! If you're all down for cooking cheesecake, come with me! I'll set up some rules. 

(*EVERYONE GOES DOWNSTAIRS AND TO A MASTERCHEF KITCHEN-LIKE SET*)

Adsila: Alright. (*claps her hands*) Now this is going to go Masterchef style. Any of you guys watched Masterchef?

Me and Emily: (*raises hands*)

Adsila: Really? 

Me: It's amazing, intense, just--just awesome!

Emily: Not to mention, you're talking about the finest cooks in America, Gordon Ramsay and Christina Tosi and Graham Elliot. What's not to miss out? (*high fives with me*)

Adsila: Alright then. So I guess you'll be prepared for the twists to come. I didn't discuss this with Clara, so don't be too surprised. Or you might. I don't know. (*shrugs*) Anyway! Firstly, you'll be working on this in pairs. AND I PICK THE PAIRS!!

Hiro: Oh great. (*bites his lip*)

Adsila: (*thinks*) Aha! Okay. So, Elsa's working with Eugene, Rapunzel with Fred, Emily with Tadashi, Clara with Hiro, Honey Lemon with Wasabi, Gogo with Kristoff, and Anna with...hm. 

Olaf: Oh oh oh!! (*runs over*) She can work with me!

Anna: Thanks, Olaf. (*smiles*) Alright, now who's judging?

(*DOOR OPENS FROM BEHIND US*)

Aunt Cass: Hello!! (*waves and runs to the stage Adsila is on*) Ahh, I thought I'd drop by and see how everyone's doing.

Me: We're all good, Aunt Cass! (*waves to her*) How're you?

Aunt Cass: Everything's been great! Just slightly lonely is all. Anyway, so I heard there's a cooking competition?