Divide...and CONQUER! (part 5)

Part 5 of pepsipop91402's prank war.

Fred: You sure about this, Talle? No notice in advance whatsoever?

Talle (talle2014): SHHHH!! (*sneaks into Hiro and Tadashi's bedroom where people were all lying snug as a bug in a rug*) Yes. It's the best way. 

Me: That's a good idea. (*brings out bubble wrap and duct tape*) Surprise attacks are so much better.

Emily and Eugene: (*starts binding Wasabi and Kristoff together*)

Honey Lemon and Fred: (*binds Tadashi and Olaf together*)

Me and Talle: (*almost gags at that sight, but binds Rapunzel and Gogo together*)

Anna and Hans: (*finishes off with Elsa, Hiro, and Emma*)

Talle: (*giggles*) Dang. Now these people would have no clue what just happened to them.

Eugene: Uh, reality check. (*raises his hands*) Elsa can bust herself out of the bubble wrap bindings, can't she?

Me: (*bites lip smugly*) Well, yes...but she probably can't do that without freezing Hiro or Emma either. 

Honey Lemon: (*laughs silently*) I can't wait to see what Tadashi and Olaf are going to do.

Me: And where are they supposed to roll? SFIT?

Emily: Seems to make sense. (*shrugs*) Now let's get out of here. 

Talle: Wait!! (*writes a note and sticks it on the bundles*) Alright. Now let's see if anyone can read it...

Me: (*chuckles*) I can't wait. 

(*ALL OF US GO OUT*)

Hiro: (*wakes up and yawns*) Awww man. What a night. What a dream I had. (*yawns, and tries to stretch but can't*) Hang on. What the--what are we-- (*struggles against the tape and bubble wrap*) ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!

Tadashi: AHH! (*wakes up*) Why is my back frozen?! (*glances behind to see Olaf tied up*) ARGH! Get away from me snowman!

Olaf: What the--AHH! I'm tied up to you, I'm afraid!

Elsa: Can you guys stop yell--urngh! Why can't I move? (*struggles to get out*)

Gogo: Guys, what is--why can't I move? What--ALRIGHT OWN UP! WHO DID THIS!!

Rapunzel: There's a note on Hiro's bundle! (*reads it aloud*) Greetings. You have now been victims of our final volley of attack. Your task is, in bubble wrap bundles, to roll yourselves all the way to SFIT, where we will be waiting. The first team to arrive will be cut free and saved from further torture. The rest of you would be humiliated. Further details will be given once you all get there. -Talle.

Kristoff: Why would Talle write this note? (*struggles against Wasabi*)

Wasabi: NO IDEA! Did she plan all of this?!

Emma: Guys, can you please respect the--why are you all wrapped up in duct tape and bubble wrap? And why am I--is this duct tape and bubble wrap?!?!!! (*struggles as well*)

Gogo: Okay, guys! Clearly she said not to struggle against these things. We have to roll ourselves to SFIT...and be lucky at least one of us is a student in each bundle! 

Hiro: True. (*nods*) Okay, so for those of us who are SFIT students, we'll navigate. Everyone else, just focus on rolling. Okay? 

Everyone: (*nods*)

Emma: Alright. One, two, three, let's go!

(*EVERYONE ROLLS DOWN THE STAIRS*)

Kristoff: WA-A-A-A-A-OW! (*bumps down the stairs with Wasabi*)