Genderbending ourselves (ft. my sister! YAY!)

(A.N. THIS SONG IS SO FREAKING ADDICTING LIKE WHAT THE HECK?! And the image after that--yeah, this was the same edit Kristoff saw, and yes I MADE IT.)

Hiro: (*faints dramatically in his beanbag chair and then laughs*) Clara, I am SO in love with your new cover for the Hiro X Reader you finished!

Me: You mean "A Helping hand"?

Hiro: (*nods*) I'm sure you're going to get more views then! I mean...WOW!

Me: (*chuckles*) Well I do have a few photo editing tricks up my sleeve. So I was like, why not put it to good use? (*holds out a plate to everyone else*) Hey guys? How about some raspberries?

Rapunzel: I'm down for raspberries! (*grabs one and pops it in her mouth*) Mm! This is really good!

Fred: Did mine ears hear "raspberries"? They're my favourite!

Olaf: (*grabs 2 and puts them near his eyes*) Ooh. New eyes! (*starts going around greeting himself while leaving the raspberries near his eyes*) HEY! I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!

Tadashi: (*laughs as he took a raspberry*) You grew these yourself, Clara?

Me: Yup! In my small family garden. (*smiles with pride, then frowns as I remembered something*)

Anna: You okay?

Me: (*shakes head*) My phone is gone again, no thanks to my mother. AND I have been eliminated from yet again another editing battle! (*puts head in hands in shame*)

Kristoff: As whom?

Me: You, Kristoff. (*shakes head*) This random task tripped me up, and now I'm out. After such care, I'm out.

Kristoff: Your edits of me are SO PRETTY THOUGH! (*looks at one of them and smiles*) I mean, look! (*backs away so an edit of Kristoff admiring the ice castle flashed on the screen*)

Me: (*smiles bashfully*) You think so? (*then frowns*) The conspiracy edit thing tripped me up though...

Eugene: Ah, well, there will come better days, Clara! (*pats my back*) Don't beat yourself up too badly. You're a great editor!

Me: (*grins again and gives Eugene a quick hug*)Thanks, Eugene. Thanks, guys.

Elsa: Hey Clara, I think we still have a LOT more dares to do. (*points at Wattpad notifications*)

Me: Oh right! (*puts down plate of raspberries*) I read some of the comments. One of the dares came from talle2014

Fred: Brilliant. Wait, wasn't she the one who dared Hiro and Tadashi to have a Rapunzel hair makeover showdown?

Me: The very same.

Gogo: Great. I hope she didn't just ask me to get a makeover from Elsa. (*shrugs*)

Me: (*laughing*) Oh very funny, Gogo. Nope she didn't.