Unknown Dares...and some more unfortunate news (NO DARES)

Me: (*comes into the room with my backpack on, a confused expression on my face*)

Tadashi: Oh, I know that face. (*goes over to me and wraps an arm around me*) Something wrong, Clara?

Me: Hmm? (*looks up to see Tadashi*) Oh, hey Tadashi. (*kisses him briefly*) No, nothing wrong. Well...almost nothing wrong.

Anna: What's up? 

Me: I just got two dares. But I really don't know what to do with them.

Rapunzel: Well, read them! (*sits up from reading her book*)

Me: Okay. Well, there's one from KlimatDarmaga--a new user, I think--and she dared us to play P. T. Silent Hills and the Last of Us.

Hiro: (*shudders*) Oh god.

Emily: What's up, Hiro? (*takes his hand*) You okay?

Hiro: I had to play those games once. They were not pretty. (*blanches*)

Eugene: What do you do in them?

Hiro: In The Last of Us, you have to control someone leading a girl out of a zombie apocalyptic America. In P. T. Silent Hills...it's based on the series of Silent Hills, and it's also another horror kind of video game. (*shudders again*) Whoo. I don't think that was Elsa.

Elsa: (*glances up*) Someone said my name?

Baymax: (*scans Hiro*) Your body temperature is definitely dropping, Hiro. 

Emily: (*hugs him*) 

Hiro: (*hugs her back, closing his eyes*) Sorry. It's just...

Emily: You'd be talking to me, Hiro. I played Yandere Simulator with Tae, and I still get nightmares about blood. Trust me. 

Hiro: But this one is full of zombies! Zombies--and--Frankensteins!

Hans: Well, they don't sound...normal. Almost like...oh geez. (*shivers*)

Wasabi: Marshmallow? (*works on his blades*)

Hans: You got it. Except worse. More like dead people. (*shudders*)

Gogo: Uh, reality check? That's what a zombie IS! (*gives Hans a "DUH!" look*)

Hans: Okay okay! (*holds his hands up in surrender*) Yeesh, Gogo. 

Me: That aside, HadiSaputra1 dared us to follow in Food Wars Asia. 

Anna: FOOD! YES!! (*jumps up and dances around the room*)

Rapunzel: (*eyes widen*) Uh...

Me: Yeah. My reaction exactly. What exactly is Food Wars? (*pulls of a "WTH" look*)

Fred: Did you ask her?

Me: (*nods*) But she hasn't gotten back to me. 

Tadashi: Then give her some time. Maybe she's busy? Not unlike someone I know. (*smirks at me*)

Me: Hey. Not funny. (*sticks tongue out at him*) 

Honey Lemon: Though it's TRUE! (*smiles knowingly*)

Me: (*pouts*) Huh. Yeah. Sure.

Eugene: That aside though, if it's anything to do with food, I'm sure most of us are done. (*smiles hopefully*)

Wasabi: It better not involve messes though! (*glares at Fred and Eugene*)

Eugene: Excuse me! I'm not the one to make messes! (*puts hands on his hips*)

Me: Okay, cool it, guys! (*waves hands around*) Okay. Whoa.

Elsa: So what are you going to do about them?

Me: I'm not one for supporting mature-rated violent video games. If Hiro has already been scarred by them, we're going to refuse Sakura's dares. As for the other user...I need her reply before we can move forward. (*shrugs*) Oh, and I have one more thing. (*takes out my phone*) What used to be a normal phone...no longer stands as normal. The touch screen is completely unresponsive.

Kristoff: (*blanches*) No way. 

Me: Way. 

Hiro: And it's the same phone you make those fancy movie Instagram edits with?

Me: (*nods in mortification*)

Kristoff: NOOOOOO!!! (*runs around the room like a beheaded chicken*) NOOOOOOO!!!!

Hans: HOLY CRAB CAKES! (*leaps out of Kristoff's way*)

Baymax: Crab cakes are very healthy for you, seeing that there are a lot of proteins and vegetables and fibres. (*blinks*) But do make sure that they are not consumed raw or undercooked.

Hans: It's just an expression! (*laughs*)

Anna: So...your phone is broken? (*glances at me*)

Me: Yeah. Unfortunately. (*shudders*)

Kristoff: NOOOOOO!!!! (*kneels on the floor and screams at the heavens like a crazed man*)

Honey Lemon: (*whacks Kristoff on the head*) KRISTOFF! STOP ACTING LIKE A TOTAL BABY!

Everyone: (*goldfish faces at Honey Lemon and Kristoff*)

Eugene: Can anyone fix it for you?

Me: (*shrugs*) Worst case scenario, I get another phone and spend more money. I'll ask my dad to help spot the problem in the meanwhile, but if he can't do anything...

Honey Lemon: Then ask Hiro to do it! He fixed my phone in a flash!

Me: Oh yes. Of course I can NOT! (*sighs*) Even if he fixed it, in real life I can't be able to use it! (*sinks onto the floor*) NOW I'M SUNK! 

Gogo: Hey. It's not the end of the world. What's a new phone going to hurt? Everyone's been upgrading. And you've been stuck with--what?! A model from 4 years ago? 

Me: (*nods*)

Gogo: Huh. It's a more durable one if you asked me. But how--

Me: Dropped it. 

Honey Lemon: (*mutters*) I hate it when that happens.

Emily: Me too. (*quietly fist bumps Honey Lemon*)

Tadashi: So new phone it is?

Me: (*nods again*) I guess. But lucky thing is, it's just the hardware I need. 

Fred: TIME FOR A NEW UPGRADE!! (*zooms around the room*)

Kristoff: (*looks around*) I'm going to get a drink of water. (*heads downstairs*)

Me: Anyway, so... (*scratches head awkwardly*) I guess I'll, uh, leave you guys to peace. 

Fred: COME UP WITH NEW DARES IN THE MEANWHILE!

Everyone: (*laughs*)

Me: Yeah. 

Everyone: BYE! :)