Change clothes, change gender...wait what?!

(A.N. THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG ONE!)

Me: (*getting off of Tadashi's moped laughing*) THAT WAS FUN! Man, I have never been riding around on a moped before.

Tadashi: (*grinning as he takes off our helmets*) Well, now you have. And I'm glad you enjoyed it.

(*Both of us walk back to the main house, and along the way Tadashi takes my hand*)

Me: (*moves hand so that fingers intertwine loosely*) Is this okay?

Tadashi: (*nods and smiles gently*)

(*both of us then walk inside and head upstairs*)

Anna: Hey guys! (*starts squealing*) HONEY LEMON! OTP IS HOLDING HANDS!

Honey Lemon: Wait what...OMG YES!

Me: (*raises eyebrow questioningly*)

Anna and Honey Lemon: OTP MOMENT! YAYY!!

Fred: Huh...? Oh, did you two suddenly move into the dating stage?

Me: (*glares*) Hmm...maybe. I mean, all Tadashi and I ever did was go out to this cute ice cream parlour on his moped, had some ice cream and chatted by the pier, and now we're back.

Olaf: Any more kissing?

Me: (*gapes*) Um, no.

Elsa: Typical. Anyway while you were out, we got more dares!

Me: Seriously? Did you check from whom?

Kristoff: Yup. From @DenkaiZatsuzen

Gogo: That would be fun. What's the dare, Kristoff?

Kristoff: Apparently we are supposed to swap clothes and act as the opposite gender for 3 days.

Wasabi: Wait wait wait, so...girls act as guys, guys act as...GIRLS?!

Tadashi: (*to me*) Thank god I decided to bring you around on a short date BEFORE this happened.

Me: Trust me Tadashi, you probably won't like it if I'm a guy.

Elsa: And apparently, Clara, you're supposed to choose who changes clothes with whom.

Me: Got it. Let me think. (*thinks*) AHA! Okay. Gogo change clothes with Hiro, I change clothes with Tadashi, Honey Lemon change clothes with Kristoff, Anna change clothes with Fred, Elsa change clothes with...Wasabi? I'm afraid we can't strike that kind of deal with Olaf, Sven, OR Baymax.

Gogo and Hiro: (*gapes at me*)

Hiro: There is no way I'm wearing HER clothes for three whole days!

Fred: And me in a dress? Holy crap no!

Wasabi: You'd be talking to me, bro! I'm wearing ice for the next 3 days!

Me: Get over it, guys! Woman up!

Gogo: HEY! Wasn't that my line?

Me: That's payback for getting the words out of Tadashi's mouth.

Tadashi: Hey! But you know it's true, Clara!

Me: Whatever! Let's get changed!

*********TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY OLAF SINGING "IN SUMMER"**********

Me: (*comes out wearing Tadashi's cardigan and sneakers*) Man, I think I'm going to trip if I take another step. These shoes are HUGE!

Gogo: (*wearing Hiro's clothes*) Ugh. I could swear to god...Hiro, did you WASH these?