From Racing to Wreaking Havoc

Rapunzel: (*humming "I have a dream" while looking at the YouTube comments from the last dare*) Hey Clara, come check these out.

Me: (*looks up from phone and goes to her*) What's...oh. (*sees the comments and makes a funny face*)

Fred: What's up? (*bounds to the screen, sees comments*) Oh. I see. How are the polls looking?

Me: (*smiles, then cracks up*) Oh my god. I can't believe it... (*laughs*)

Fred: (*stares at me*) What?

Me: Most of the commenters here thought we were too immature to run a republic. Thought it really didn't make sense...I mean, I did outline the platforms here, but I guess some things don't make sense to everyone.

Rapunzel: Ah well. The best thing is, we tried.

Me: (*nods*) Yeah. I guess.

Tadashi: Hey guys. (*shows up to the room with more cookies*) Aunt Cass got us more cookies.

Anna: YAY! (*runs over to Tadashi at record speed, grabs one, and munches*) Mm. These are so good!

Wasabi: (*cringes as the crumbs splay all over him*) UGH! ANNA! Not you too! (*hastily dusts crumbs off of his shirt*)

Hiro: (*chuckles at Anna*) Wow Anna. The way you act, it's like seeing my aunt stress eating all over again!

Tadashi: (*gives Hiro a deadly glare*) Yeah, after YOU got us arrested!

Hiro: Whoa whoaaa there! (*holds his hands up in surrender*) So what? The other times we caught her stress eating, it was actually really hilarious.

Eugene: Rapunzel can stress-eat, you know. (*gestures to Rapunzel, who is still engrossing with the YouTube comments with me*)

Rapunzel: Wait, what? (*turns around and tucks a lock of hair behind her ear*)

Eugene: (*chuckles*) Oh, I was just talking about how you would stress-eat sometimes.

Rapunzel: Yeah. SOMETIMES.

Me: Guys, are we here to argue about stress-eating, or are we going to do more dares? We still have 2 more outstanding dares, and I'm sure no one wants to dare us anymore until they're done.

Elsa: What's that now, Clara? (*gets up*) We still have dares?

Me: Hell yeah! One from Disney_lover1921 and one from princess_16544 .

Olaf: Yay! More dares! (*bounds around*) What does the first user want from us?

Me: She wants us to have a bike race from here to San Fransokyo to Arendelle to Corona. Then, for the Tangled crew, she wants you guys afterwards to dress in pink, wear make-up, and dance around like maniacs in the entire kingdom.

Eugene: (*goldfish face*) W-w-w-w-w-whaaaaaaat?

Rapunzel: (*claps her hands*) Yes! Let's--wait. WE'RE GONNA BE DANCING LIKE MANIACS?!

Me: That's what I just said. (*shrugs and takes a cookie*)

Eugene: Bad enough that we have to wear pink. But I don't do makeup, last I checked! (*cringes*)

Rapunzel: Wait wait, Eugene. Who was the one who does mime? Like, which thug?

Kristoff: Thugs? Hold up. Exactly what kind of people lay around in the kingdom?

Rapunzel: So many different kinds! (*throws her arms in the air in complete happiness*)

Eugene: And in one musical number, she befriended all of them! (*points at Rapunzel with his thumb*)