DO or...wait, can we die in this? I doubt it.

Gogo: Ooh. (*goes over to the computer screen and reads some comments*) Hey Clara? Have you seen the results of your poll?

Me: (*looks up from fluvial geomorphology notes*) Seriously, Gogo? I have a freaking exam in a few days! I GOTTA STUDY!! (*glances*) OH wow...so they really want my sister in this, eh? Sure. I'll let her know. (*takes out laptop and emails her*)

Elsa: HEY GUYS! WE GOT 3K READS NOW!! (*dances with Anna and Eugene and Kristoff and Rapunzel*) YAYYYYY!

Rapunzel: 3K 3K! Wait... (*holds hands up*) 3000 reads?

Me: YOU GOT IT! (*finishes email, sends it, and dances around with the group*) YAY YAYYYY!

Tadashi: That's wonderful! (*hugs me*) Seems like we CAN get a lot of readers after all!

Me: Though I'll admit it...most of the reads came from me...

Everyone: (*glances at me weirdly*)

Me: What? (*shrugs*) I got bored!

Honey Lemon: Hey Clara, you know Big Hero 6's first anniversary is about to come, right?

Me: OH YEAH! (*dances around again*) It came out on November 7 in Canada, so that seems appropriate. What shall we do to celebrate?

Eugene: Well...some of us haven't watched it. So why not we watch that on the day of?

Anna: Great idea!! (*claps her hands*) Honestly, I wanna know why Hiro is such a cute genius! (*ruffles Hiro's hair*)

Rapunzel: Ooh, I wanna know if Honey Lemon and Gogo are always the way they are. I mean, they're almost polar opposites of each other. But I wonder how they got together. (*smiles ruefully*)

Kristoff: And I wanna know how hard of a fanboy Fred is! (*grins and throws an arm around Fred, who's still reading a comic*)

Me: Hey, we should probably deck this entire place with Baymax faces!! (*giggles and then laughs like crazy*) I know Baymax will LOVE it!!

Olaf: (*comes in*) Hello guys! (*holds up some marshmallows*) You want some?

Hiro: Olaf, where did you get all those marshmallows?!

Olaf: (*shrugs*) I bought them with Baymax's help! Oh, and I also used Sven...if you don't mind. (*smiles sheepishly at Kristoff*)

Kristoff: If Sven's still in one piece, that's fine. (*chuckles and pets Olaf*) Hey, did you hear the news, by the way?

Olaf: What news?

(*DOORBELL RINGS*)

Tadashi: I'm betting my hat that's Clara's sister. (*runs downstairs, then comes back up with Emily*)

Emily: HI CLARA! (*hugs me*) So it's official, then? I'm in this book permanently?

Me: Yeah! Of course, you don't have to be here on time since you have school and all, but whenever you can then join us! (*smiles*)

Emily: YAY! And that means more time with Hiro! (*hugs him quickly, then lets go*) Uh, hi.

Hiro: Hello, Emily. (*kisses her cheek, making her blush*)

Me: Alrighty! So...we got a lot of stuff to get over with. First thing, a question from DenkaiZatsuzen: Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing on Rainbows, or Poptart Cat farting out rainbows while flying through space? (*scrunches up face weirdly*) What kind of question is that?

Emily: For all I know, the first one is an actual song. (*starts singing*) Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows...

Eugene: Wait, seriously? It's an actual song?